Chapter 19: Studying for Finals

Rachel's POV

Finals start on Monday and its already Thursday. Ross wants to take me out to relax my nerves from studying like mad, but I want to do really well on my finals, so I'm gonna see if we can just order in. I call him.

"Hello?" Ross answers.

"Hey, you!" I smile.

"What's up, Rach?" He asks.

"Not much. I was thinking though," I start. "What if we just ordered in tonight instead of going out?" I ask and hear him sigh on the other end. "Babe, don't be mad, I just want to do really well on my finals!"

"I know you do! I want to do well too, but studying nonstop is going to make you go mad! Thats why I want to take you out, so we can both relax together!"

"Alright. Well then how about we study for an hour tonight, order a pizza, then relax the rest of the night. I'll even let you sleep here." I giggle.

"You wore me down, Green!" he starts. "I'll be there at say, 6?"

"Sounds great!" I coo, and shortly after we hang up.

Ross' POV

Rachel really needs to relax! I'm gonna bring some of her favorite wine coolers to go with the pizza. No way is she gonna get drunk from those; especially since we'll be eating.

I go to the wine and spirits store right off campus and go to her dorm for the time we discussed earlier.

She opens the door before I had the chance to knock. I guess she heard me coming. "Hey, sweetie," I smile and give her a peck.

"Well hello!" she says giddily then points to the wine coolers. "What's this?" she asks with her hand on her hips.

"To go with pizza. There's only four, so we can each have two. There's barely any alcohol in them! You'll be fine!" I assure her.

She scoffs. "Well put them in the fridge. I'll drink them, but I'm not happy about it."

"That's okay. Now lets get to studying!" I suggest.

We sit around the coffee table and look at our material for finals. Every so often I look at Rachel who is so concentrated. I don't think I've ever seen someone so concentrated. Especially her. She never studied this hard in high school, that I know of at least.

I go back to looking at my own papers, writing the occasional note that I felt was important and would most likely be on the exam.

A little over an hour passes and I look at the clock above Rachel. "It's been over an hour," I state as a matter of fact.

She looks at her watch. "I guess it has!" she says. "Order the pizza."

I walk over to the phone and order the pizza. "It should be here in a half hour." I say, bringing the wine coolers over to the coffee table.

"Good," Rachel says and opens the drink and holds it out. We clink our bottles and I smile at her.

"I think we'll do well on exams." I assure her.

"Yeah, I think so too." she says. "Especially if I study all weekend!"

We have our pizza and relax the rest of the night. We end up falling asleep on the couch cuddling.

Sorry about the awkward ending. I didn't want to make this too long. Expect like two or three more chapters. The next one they'll be taking exams then I'll have probably a filler to officially end it, then an epilogue. Sound good? Good! I already have a few ideas for one shots and then an on going story. So be on the lookout for those once this is finished. I love you all, and vote and comment, please!!

Love, Morgann. 😍😍😍