Chapter 5: First Official Date

(Ross' POV)

I wake up and it's about 10:30. I decide to take a shower, get dressed and call rachel.

I grab the phone and dial her number.

"Hello?" Monica answered.

"Hey, Mon! What's up?" I ask.

"Not much. Are you calling for Rachel?" she asks.

"I am. May I speak to her please?" I ask.

"Yea. Rach!" Monica calls.

"Hey, you!" she says. She's so cute!

"Hey, you."

"What's goin' on?" Rachel asks.

"Not much. I'm just calling to give you details for our date." I say.

"Ooh! What are we doing?" 

"Well, I was thinking we could go back to that Italian place. Then, we could go to my place and watch some movies. So dress comfortably or bring pajamas or something." I say.

"That sounds fun! What time are ya picking me up?" She asks.

"I'll pick you up at 5. I made reservations for quarter after. What movies do you want to watch?" 

"How about The Breakfast Club?" she suggests.

"That was pretty good. After dinner we can go to the video store and pick it up." I say.

"Alright. I'll see you later, Ross." she says.

"See ya later!" I say and hang up.

(Rachel's POV)

It's almost 4, so I should start getting ready. I took a shower earlier this morning, so all I have to do is my make up, and get dressed. I have a bag with jammies for later. I decide on a pencil skirt and a nice blouse. Then I realized that looked too much like a business professional, so I changed the skirt to jeans..

There's a knock on the door. "Mon, can you get that?" I call from the bedroom.

Mon opens the door to a very handsome Ross, and I walk out. "Hi," I say.

"Hi, ready to go?" he asks.

"Yes I am." I say.

He grabs my hand ans leads me to his car and he gets in. "What, you're not going to open my door?" I ask, half joking.

"No, I only do it the first time I go out with someone. It makes them like me and makes them think I'm a good guy," he says and winks. "I can open it for you though."

"I was kidding, but I already knew you were a good guy." I say and smile.

He leans over and kisses me. "Mmm, I love those lips. May I keep them?" I ask.

"I'd say yes, but then how would I talk? How about we say they're yours and I'm borrowing them so I can talk?"

"Sounds good," I say and laugh.

(Ross' POV)

 We pull up to the restaurant and remembering what Rachel said before, I opened her door and helped her out. I pulled her close and wrapped my arms around her.

"So after dinner, may I keep you for the night?" I ask and wink.

"I suppose," She says 

We walk in and the hostess seats us. A few minutes later the waitress comes and takes our order. After our food comes, I close the curtains. "How was your day?" I ask.

"It was alright," she says.

"Just alright?"

"Yeah, but when you came to pick me up, my day turned great."

"Really?" I ask.

"Really," she says leaning in towards me. I kiss her. 

"Good," I say. She smiles and we finish our meal.

(Rachel's POV)

We just got back to Ross' place. He holds my hand as we get to his door. He opens the door and turns on the lights, still holding my hand. He leads me in and asks if I want something to drink.

"No, I'm fine, thanks." I say

"Alright, do you want to change?" he asks, pointing to my over night bag.

"May I?"

"Yea, in there," he says, pointing to the bathroom.

I changed into a pair of navy and red pajama pants, and a baggy red sweater. I walk out to where Ross is and he's putting the movie in. I wrap my arms around him from behind. "Hi, sweetheart," I say. He turns around and kisses my cheek. 

"Ready to watch the movie?" he asks.

"Yes I am." I smile. He grabs my hand and leads me to the couch. Ross turns out the light and I cuddle close to him. He's comfortable. Muscular, but comfortable. He has his arm around my back. As the Breakfast Club gang are in a circle confessing what they did to get detention, I fall asleep in Ross' arms. 

(Ross' POV)

Rachel fell asleep. As the credits roll, I tap Rachel's shoulder. "Rach," I whisper, "the movie's over." Rachel groggily moans and looks at me with her big, blue eyes. I bent down and kissed her nose.

"Do you want me to take you home?" I ask.

"No, I'm too tired." she says.

"Alright, well, you can take my bed, and I'll sleep on the couch here," I say

"I'm not going anywhere without you," Rachel says.

"Let's sleep right here then, I don't feel like moving." I say

"Alright, sweetie." Rachel says. I grab the throw from the back of the couch and cover us with it. Rachel cuddles really close to me and once again, falls asleep. I kiss her head then rest my head on the arm of the couch. My neck would probably hurt in the morning, but that doesn't matter, because I have Rachel, my girlfriend in my arms.

__________________________________

Hi guys! Sorry it took so long for my update, I was on vacation. On vacation though, I was able to get this chapter and the next one written. So the next update should be sometime this week. Whenever I have some free time. :) Thanks for reading! Also, I love reading comments, so please comment and/or vote!! :) Love you guys!