Chapter 3: The Answer

(Rachel's POV)

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Ross asks.

Wow. I never thought I'd be asked that by Ross. He's really cute about it, too. He asked me to be his girlfriend. He didn't say, 'do you wanna go out with me.' 

"Rach?" Ross asks. I look up at him. "Do you have an answer?" 

"Yes, yes of course I'll be your girlfriend!" I say. Ross stands up, pulls me off the bench, picks me up, and spins me around. I giggle as he does so.

"Thank you," he says

"You're welcome, Ross," I say.

He puts me down and kisses me. He literally took my breath away. My my knees were getting weak. Ross is just the greatest guy ever.

(Ross' POV)

Rachel just agreed to be my girlfriend! This is the greatest day of my life so far! The most beautiful girl I've ever met is now mine!

I grab her hand. "It's getting late," I say.

"Yeah," she says sinking into my side. I wrap my arm around her shoulder and she wraps hers around my waist. She rests her head on my shoulder.

We walk like this the five minutes it takes to walk to my car. I open her door for her, and she gets in. "You don't have to do that every time, you know," she says, smiling.

"I know, but it makes me feel like a good person," I say getting in the car.

"You're not a good person, you're a great person," Rachel says as she pulls my face in close to her and kisses me. She's perfect.

(Rachel's POV)

We get back to the college and Ross opens my door again. He grabs my hand and kisses it then helps me out of the car. He closes the door, and leads me towards the dorms. I really, really like him.

We get to my dorm. Monica is probably awake, waiting for me to tell her about my night. "Thank you, Ross; I had a really great time," I say and smile.

"I'm glad. I had a great time, too," he says.

I hug him, the he holds my face in his hands. "You're just so beautiful," he whispers.

"Thank you," I whisper and giggle. His hands are still on my face. I stare into his big, brown eyes and our gazes meet. Just then, our lips lock in such a passionate kiss I almost fall to the floor but he moves his hands down to my waist and it gives me some stability. I put my hands on his shoulders and we separate. 

"Thanks again, Ross. I had a wonderful night," I say, opening the door to my dorm.

"Goodnight, Rach."

"Goodnight, Ross. I'll call you," I kiss him quick and go in. I close the door behind me and sink to the floor, smiling ear to ear. I stand up and go to the mini fridge to get a water. I notice Mon asleep on the couch, so I cover her with a blanket and wash my face  and get in bed. I fall asleep thinking about how great Ross is.

(Ross' POV)

I walk in my dorm to find Chandler not here. I wonder where he is. Actually, no I don't. All I can think about is Rachel. I just had the greatest date ever. Rachel's just so nice and cute; she's a good kisser, too. I grab a juice box and head to bed. I fall asleep thinking about how lucky I am to have a girl like Rachel Green.

________________________________________

Hello, people of wattpad! This is a pretty short chapter, I know. But I wanted to have just a whole part where Ross is talking to Chandler about Rachel, and Rachel talking to Monica about Ross. Anyway, thanks for reading, and leave a comment/vote for my favorite TV couple! <33 

                                                                                                                            -Morgan