38

Celestiana gripped my hand tightly, "Oh my goodness. I think I'm going to faint."

I smiled at her reassuringly, "Don't worry, Celestiana. You should be happy! You're going to marry the man of your dreams," I fixed her veil and put my hands on her shoulders. I looked at her in the eye and said, "You look gorgeous, Celestiana. He'd be crying the moment he sees you. You have nothing to worry about, okay? Everything will be fine."

She took a deep breath to calm down, "Alright. You should go there now. I'll follow."

I smiled at her and hugged her, "Congratulations," I said bedore leaving.

There was a limo waiting for me outside and the other bridesmaids were there. The guard opened the door for me and I smiled in thanks.

"Let's go girls!" Claire exclaimed as I sat down inside.

We cheered. The drive to the church was filled with chatterㅡmostly Claire and Ada.

"I'm so excited!" Ada squealed, "Mostly for our performance."

Claire nodded, "Can't we go faster? I'm dying to see everyone."

Finally, we arrived at the church. I was the first one to step out of the car because I was the closest to the door. The gentlemen were already there, talking to each other.

Diana and Louise were already at the Church. They were just spectators, nothing special. A lot of royals were there and cameras were placed all around.

"Woah, this looks amazing!" Aino exclaimed.

The theme was blue and white. It looked elegant. Every guest was wearing royal blue.

"Alright, girls." I said, "Go find your partners and form your lines like what we practiced."

They obliged and dashed off to get their partners. Julianne and Aino walked to their partners unwillingly, still embarrassed about their drunk episode.

"You look amazing,"

I jumped a little. Surprised by the voice behind me. I calmed down when I saw him and smiled, "Not really. Reserve that when you see Celestiana."

He smiled, "Why would I be looking at another man's bride?"

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever. Blue is amazingly your color, your highness."

Tony rolled his eyes at the title, "And blue isn't your color, Lady Haidee."

I stuck my tongue out at him, "Yeah right."

He smiled and pinched my cheeks, "Kidding. You look nice in every color."

I blushed and swatted his hands away, "Let's go fix the line. Celestiana will be here any moment now."

We went to the train and commanded the couples and the kids. William was already on the other side, waiting for his lovely bride.

Tony and I placed ourselves in line when we saw the bridal car pulling up.

"This is it," I stated.

We started walking to the altar, arm in arm with our partners. When we separated to sit down, I observed William as Celestiana walked down aisle.

He pursed his lips and looked at the ceiling. I smiled, he's about to cry. Dad patted his arm comfortingly. Celestiana had a dazzling smile on while she walked down the aisle on the arm of her father.

"Do you, Celestiana de Luca, take William Koskinen as your lawfully wedded husband?"

Celestiana smiled widely, "I do."