20

I never felt so beautiful and elegant until today. My hair was styled into a bun and my make-up was magnificent. My gown looked just as beautiful but a thousand times better.

The skirt was decorated with delicate feathers and reached up to my ankle so I could still dance. The turtleneck sleeveless gown fitted me perfectly.

My maids also put a tiara on my hair. They said that this was inspired by the swan princess. I wore white gloves to make me look more sophisticated and elegant.

I promised my friends that we would enter the Great hall together and would meet each other on the staircase.

Georgia, Hannah, and Vivianne all looked at me with pride when I left the room.

When I arrived at the staircase, I gasped when I saw Christine and Claire.

Christine's pink butterfly wings were shining with glitter. Her hair was fixed in a low bun and a flower crown nestled on her hair. Her dress was also pink and it reached her knee. (Think of Mariposa)

Claire was the most beautiful firefly that I've seen. Her dress was covered in glitter to make her light up like a firefly. Her dress was a deep green that looked elegant. Her wings were small but it made the focus go to her dress. Her hair was down in curls and they colored her hair to be a light brown at the tips.

"You guys look amazing!" I squealed and almost ran to them.

"But I'm positive you look more amazing." Claire said with a smile.

Christine nodded, "You look wonderful, Haidee."

I smiled, "Thank you, but I know that the five of us would look the best among everyone else in the room."

Claire laughed, "I know. The other girls wore something that would look elegant and queenly that they got almost the same costumes!"

We laughed. I could almost imagine Irene fuming in anger once she sees Isabella wearing the same costume as her.

"Look! It's Julianne and Harriet!" Christine exclaimed.

My eyes widened when I saw them. They looked like they came from a fairytale.

Julianne really suited red. Her gown was a mix of black and red. She looks like vampire royalty. Her hair was styled down into curls and her lips was a dark red. The gown reached her toes, completely covering her feet, and when she smiled, you could see fangs.

Harriet looked like a character from a game. Her hair was also down and on her forehead was a gem. Her dress was a pale green and had long sleeves. The long sleeves weren't fitted on her arm, instead, they were really oversized and it added to her enchantress character. Her ears were also made pointed. The tips of her eyelids were decorated with gems.

"Woah, you both look amazing!" Claire exclaimed.

Harriet's mouth was open, "I could say the same to the three of you."

"We should all take a picture." Julianne said and I agreed.

"But who owns a camera?" Christine asked.

"Celestiana. I'm sure she also brought it to the party. She likes to take pictures." I answered.

"Then we have to find her." Claire said.

"Let's go to the hall." Harriet said and with that, we all entered the room that was filled with people, laughter, dancing, and food.

The hall was filled with a lot of people. The royals wore elegant costumes and the other guests wore silly and boring costumes.