11

"No, no. You're doing it wrong." Madame Lourdes scolded.

"I'm sorry." Mary apologized.

Madame Lourdes sighed, "Who among you have dancing experience?"

I raised my hand along with Claire, Gayle, Carmel, Catherine.

"Good. Get five girls each and tutor them, please. I'm having a headache." Madame stated and left the Great Hall.

Surprisingly, Beatrice approached me, "I want you to teach me."

I smiled, "Not a problem."

Harriet, Julianne, and Christine all went to Claire. I was disappointed but it's not like I can force them to join my group.

Harmonia also joined when she saw Beatrice. Natalie, Violet, and Diamond also joined my group.

Claire's group consisted of Julianne, Harriet, Christine, Louise, and Mary. Gayle's group contained Lucy, Aisha, Diana, Leigh and Clover. Carmel's consisted of Isabella, Jane, Dianne, Irene and Mae. Catherine got Ashley, Elena, Margarette, Daphne and Bloom.

I looked at my group again. I mentally groaned when I realized that they were 'mean girls' of The Selection.

I cleared my throat, "Let's get started, shall we?"

"Finally." Diamond said exasperatedly.

I called five guards to assist us.

"First, hold your skirt with your left hand and hold your partner's hand with the other. The boy will place his right hand on your waist and his left will hold your hand." I began. "Hold your positions."

I inspected their postures and corrected it.

"Beatrice, kindly straighten your back." I told her.

She rolled her eyes but obliged. I went to Natalie whose hand wasn't holding her skirt, "Hold your skirt, Natalie."

She groaned before doing it. Diamond, Violet and Harmonia were doing well.

"Okay you can let go now." I told them.

I started teaching them how to move and gave them tips on how to dance as light as a feather.

"Are you even sure what you're teaching is right?" Harmonia asked.

Diamond nodded, "Yeah, what if you're sabotaging us?"

I took a deep breath, "I've taught you what I know. I have no reason to teach you wrongly."

Beatrice raised her eyebrow, "How would we know that?"

"Go have a dance battle with someone who isn't in our group. Trust me, you'll dance better." I said.

Natalie raised her eyebrow, "Is that so?"

I nodded, "Let's get the Prince to judge. If you win, will you believe me?"

They nodded.

"Okay, wait there, I'll talk to the Prince." I told them.

"Wait!" Beatrice exclaimed. "Why do you have to go and talk to him? Why not one of us?"

I sighed, "Would you be willing to tell him that you're competing with the others to see who dances better? It would ruin your image."

They huffed, "Fine. Go!" Beatrice commanded.

I rolled my eyes once my back was facing them.

I quickly went to where Tony will always be when he isn't dating one of us. The office.