Chapter 7 - Mystery Man

I want to make it up to you, Priya. Last time I took you to dance with me, it didn't work out, you know for obvious reasons. So, can I have the privilege to take you out to dinner to Water's Edge and then dance on the pier? Please reply soon. I am getting impatient. I am going to meet you outside the dormitory, ok? I love you. I miss you. I should have never let you go to your room. But what can I do? You are not going to break the rules and I can't stay away from you.

That was a great start to the day. A sweet message from Aman. AWESOME!!! As you can imagine, my friends were looking at me weirdly, as I did not tell them what happened the evening before.

Everyone was curious. Anjali started the Q&A session, as expected.

"What happened yesterday, Priya?"

"Nothing that should be told to you, otherwise. Okay, can you stop the Q & A now, because I have got a lecture in about 15 minutes? And I have got to go somewhere else, this evening."

"Where?"

"At Water's Edge."

"What for?"

"A date?"

Anjali was getting curious.

"With whom?"

"Someone special?"

"Can we know who is this lucky guy?"

"Yeah and Sure."

"Who is he, then?"

"Aman. Ok bye."

Everyone was dumbstruck. Well, I don't blame them. Aman was very popular, but he had eyes only for me and that's enough.