Chapter 6 - Is This It?

We then reached his house. He, again, then took me into his arms and I felt all mushy. The door of his apartment was open, and there was no trace of Aman's mother. He took me to his bedroom and this time he laid me to his bed very slowly, as if he wanted to savour that moment, and not for once he broke eye contact with me.

I was getting scared.

I started panting. Is this really going to happen now?

He started kissing the back of my neck getting towards the shoulders. I moaned. At that moment I realized that I was in love with him. I just wanted him to be mine. Forever.

He started playing with my hair and I felt so happy, for once. I looked at him. It seemed like the era of pain was coming to an end, because Aman is now with me. I leaned towards him and started kissing him passionately. I was crying, because, for the first time in my life, I was happy. He reciprocated. While kissing him, we rolled on the bed and I fell on him, and then we both started laughing.

When we managed to breathe properly and check that no bones were broken or fractured, he said: "I love you Priya. I love you very very much. I don't know what would be life without you. There have been so many moments when I wanted to kiss you so badly that I cannot tell you. I wanted to hug you, I wanted to make you mine. But I stopped myself thinking that you would never love me. You are going to think this is a complete façade. You'll think that I am a brat who plays with people's hearts. Because you heard about the relationship I had with Cecilia."

I started crying. I saw that Aman was also crying as well. I was so happy and sad that day.

Happy because Aman told me he was in love with me and sad because he thought that I may be thinking this is a lie. Of course, I knew the relationship he had with Cecilia.

She was a new girl that came from America. She was a girl that only wanted boys' attention so she can sleep with them. She was trouble. At that point, Aman was going through a rough patch in his life and Cecilia became his support, or so everyone thought. In actuality, she only wanted to be with him, so that others would get jealous of her and she could manipulate him to do all kinds of things. Eventually, he found out that she was cheating on him and he broke up with her.

I replied: "Aman, who told you that I won't believe you? I have always trusted you, from day 1. If you were being a pain I would have never come close to you. And I would have probably broken your nose."

We both smiled and remembered the day when I broke Karan's nose.

I asked him while touching his cheek and cupping his face: "Don't you want to know what will be my reply?"

"I am too scared to hear it."

I looked at him shyly and then kissed his right cheek. My lips were caressing his face while moving from his cheek to near his ear. I then told him: "I love you. I love you, Aman. I love you more than anything else in this world."

He lit up as if he regained his life and then started to kiss me reverently and hugged me really tight. I was responding and was laughing as well.

"You don't know how happy you've made me, Priya!!!"

I wanted to know whose drawings he had made, so I started diverting his attention to the drawings. "Waise Aman, tumhare dressing table ke peeche kuch drawings hai. Kya mein dekh sakti hoon?"

He looked quite shy and said: "Tumhari aakhon se kuch chukta nahin hai, ha?" He kissed me one last time and then he got up from me. He was lying on top of me all time. He then took out all the drawings and I realized they were all drawings of me. Me talking to my friends, me standing on the balcony looking at god knows what. Me trying to do some homework in my room. Me playing with Nikhil. There were so many, that I lost count of them.

I said: "They are all very beautiful." They all looked like photographs, except they were more artistic.

He replied: "Well, the muse I used was so beautiful that I had to match up to her beauty." I started blushing and he then came close to me and started kissing me again. I had to make him stop kissing me otherwise he wouldn't leave me. Aman then dropped me off at my dorm building and said:

"I don't want to let you go. Stay with me, please?"

"Aman, hum kal milne wale hai, na? And come on, you are a good boy." I then kissed his cheek, but he turned around and I ended up kissing his lips. And he was kissing me so passionately that I might have fainted if I wasn't hugging him.

"I have to go, Aman."

He then flew a kiss in the air, and I caught it, and put it in my heart and gave a flying kiss to him and he caught it and he smiled.

He then dropped me off at my place, kissed my lips, and drove off to his place and I went into my dorm room, smiling like crazy.