Chapter 5 - First Kiss In Public

It was Saturday, so it meant that I could wake up late. Well, I wanted to but....I woke up to find that all of my friends were in my bed, trying to wake me up. Anjali was the first to speak.

"So..what happened yesterday?"

I responded: "Nothing of what you're all thinking happened, guys."

I knew that this Q & A will last for a long time, so I decided I might as well wake up. I went towards my little mandir, and prayed for an hour, thinking that they will get on with some other work, but didn't. I then took some clothes to wear and went towards the bathroom so I could shower. I was taking off my clothes.

"Really? And you want us to believe you?" They were shouting when they were talking to me.

"Well, you should."

"Are you sure nothing happened between the two of you? Because I am sensing some changes within you. You're not the same Priya that we used to know."

I know why they are asking these questions. Because they wanted to create some sort of gossip so that they become popular. But that's really bad! It's not right to talk about someone's relationship as a means to entertain people. It is just ridiculous!

"What nonsense, Anjali. Just because I am spending time with someone else other than you guys, this doesn't mean that, and yes, I am definitely sure."

"Okay."

They were really disappointed by my response, but what could I do? I am not going to create a lie, am I?

I forgot about the bandage and it started burning, which made me remember that I had to take it out that Aman made on my hand. I didn't want to, but I had to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finished showering and came out of the bathroom. I went and checked my phone. 10 missed called from Aman.

I called him up.

"Hello, Aman? Dus baar phone kiye the tumne. Is everything okay?"

"Tum itni fikar kyu kar rahi hoon meri? By the way, mein tumse milna chahata hoon, urgent hai. Milsakti ho abhi?"

"Okay. I'll be ready in 5 minutes."

"I'll pick you up. Wait in front of the building."

"Fine."

I got ready, I wore a t-shirt which was strapless, a pair of black jeggings and a pair of black flats. For the hair, I kept them open. I got out of the building to find Aman waiting for me. I felt really nervous. I did not know what to expect. I don't know why though. The way Aman was looking at me was making me anxious, probably. Ok, the way he was looking at me made nervously. Very nervous.

He then came towards me, put his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him. Our lips were just inches apart. He suddenly kissed me. And then I remembered the first time he kissed me. This time though it felt as if...I don't know....something happened and I just kept kissing him till we ran of breath.

I realised what happened, and I wanted to go back to the dormitory. I started blushing and smiling. As soon as I started going towards the dormitory, Aman put his hands around my waist and pulled me towards him. I could feel his breath near my ear. Then he started to kiss behind my ear and created a trail of kisses till it reached the end of my shoulders. I was getting more and more attracted to him.

Without warning, Aman took me in his arms. I could feel his heartbeats getting more and more frequent. He took me to his car and we drove off.