"You know you tweet me" (A Danny Jones One Shot)

Put your story text here..."You know you tweet me."

I, Anni am actually happy to say that I met my best friend Jasper from getting a soccer ball straight to the head. I know what you're thinking, "Ouch!" but really if it weren't for the soccer ball then maybe none of the events to come would have never happened.

It all started with me at the park reading my new book Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side. There I was minding my own business, enjoying my afternoon, letting my long dark brown hair billow in the breeze, my blue eyes were being bluer than usual (which always made me happy!) and tweeting a little bit to my friend back in the states while I was in the U.K. for school, when a soccer ball dived right at my head. It was truly embarrassing as I yelled like a little girl for a second and stared around dumfounded as to who hit me.

"Oh my god I am so sorry!" A tall, tan, muscular guy with beach boy brown hair and green eyes said. He was quite gorgeous I thought.

"Uh I think you want this back." I said still embarrassed and handed the gorgeous stranger his ball back.

"God I really have to work on my skill." He chuckled but gawked when he laid eyes on my book. "Oh my god! You're reading that book too?!" He exclaimed excitedly to me.

"Uh yah." I smiled. Is he gay?

"Oh have you got to the dance part yet?!" He asked with just as much excitement from last time.

"Yeah I have and I couldn't believe it." I said truthfully.

"Oh I would just love to bring Lucius home with me." He smiled.

"I know this might be personal, but are you-" I started to ask and feeling totally awkward even thinking about it. I mean I didn't know this guy, so what right do I really have asking him if he's gay or not?

"Oh honey its ok. I'm gay." He chuckled.

"Hello gay, I'm straight." I laughed.

"You're funny! I like that in people. Well anyway since I hit you in the head and everything, would you like to play a game of footie with my mates and me?"

"What the heck, sure, that sounds fun." I smiled brightly and got up to play.

As soon as we started playing I figured out the guy who hit me in the head was named Jasper and I was the only girl playing out of like twelve guys. Though I held my own and showed them a thing or two. It was actually quite fun and after that day Jasper and I became best friends. What I didn't know was the unexpected chain of events that would change my life forever would start out with me in Jasper's living room of his quite lush house in a gated community.

I sat on Jasper's couch while singing lightly to one of McFly's songs. It was called Star Girl and I absolutely loved it. Whenever I heard it on a bad day, the day would get brighter. Whenever I was feeling lonely and heard it, I didn't feel so alone anymore. And when your boyfriend of four years breaks up with you because you're going to go to a school half way across the world from him and he thinks you'll cheat on him -even when you know that's totally ridiculous because you actually love him- the song comes quite in handy.

"Oh hey you like my mate Danny's music?" Jasper asked me with his adorable British accent. Sometimes I try to get him to talk with an American accent; it turns out to be one of the funniest things ever.

"I'm sorry what?" I choked.

"Danny. He's in McFly and you're listening to them. You like their music?" He asked me slowly like I was five.

"You-you know him?!" I asked in disbelief and stood straight up.

"Yeah I've known him since like grade school." Jasper responded like it was the most obvious thing in the world to know.