It's Never Too Late (A Dougie Poynter One Shot)

Put your story text here...It's never too late

Hi my name is Holly Reynolds and I am a dreaming addict, I laughed to myself as I perused one of my favorite sites: www.bbc.slink.co.uk. As I finished one of the quizzes I decided to check my horoscope. Hmmmm.....I wonder who the celeb boy of today is? Quickly I pulled my shiny brown hair into a ponytail and clicked the link. Dougie Poynter popped onto the screen and my stomach instantly fluttered with butterflies. I clicked the button again to see the percentage. It went past 10, then 20, then 30, up past 40- my heart began to beat a little faster-, it was now past 50. Wow, really? Oh my god! I chuckled to myself again but stopped short when it landed on 69% compatibility and the screen telling me congratulations Dougie and I would be very happy together.

"Yeah but when in the hell am I going to even meet him?" I scoffed to myself. "Face it Holly, life can just be unfair and make you be born to live in the Unites States, not have enough money to decide to go to live in the United Kingdom, and like a guy that you will never meet." I told myself as I shut down my lab top.

Later at work I was bored out of my mind. I worked at a coffee house which would normally be booming with customers, but today it was slow for some reason. Again I picked up the rag to clean the already spotless tables and try and refill the cupboards behind the desk full of coffee. Needless to say I squished to many paper cups in the cupboard and caused an army of flying paper to shoot out at me and land on the floor everywhere.

"Nice one Holly." Coral my friend laughed at me and helped me pick the paper coffee cups up.

"Well what can I say, I love to make people laugh." I chuckled.

"Oh hey I was on you tube earlier and look what I found." Coral said and placed her lab top in front of me.

It was a new interview of McFly. I clicked play and listened. Dougie was absolutely gorgeous as usual. "So Dougie I hear you're recently off the market, does that mean you are looking to be in the dating game any time soon?" The interview asked.

He rubbed his neck nervously and said, "No not right now. It's not the thing I want to be focusing on. I just want to keep working on our wicked album and continue to feed ducks or something." He laughed.

"What a dork." I laughed and closed the lab top when it was done playing.

"He is such a beast." Coral purred trying to sound seductive.

"Well ya!" I chuckled and threw the rag ni my hands at her.

"Hey!" She yelled and threw it right back, but I dodged it just in time to go answer the phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi is there a Holly Reynolds there?" A woman's voice who I thought I recognized asked.

"Speaking."

"Oh Holly it's Clara!" My cousin responded excitedly.

"Oh how have you been?! It's been so long!" I said.

"It's been great here in England and I wanted to know if you would like to come and see me? I would have all the arrangements made and everything! What do you say?!" She asked excitedly.

I was speechless for a second. Oh my god England! England! Oh my god!

"Yes! Yes I would love to come! When should I pack my bags?!"

Exactly a week later I was on a plane to the U.K. My excitement could barely contain itself inside me! Through the whole ride I didn't sleep a win and as we landed I remembered that my cousin worked I the music industry. I wonder who she works with? I wonder if it's anyone famous? Oh god I'm so nervous! Why should I be though? It's going to be the trip of a life time! Life Changing even!