Chapter 23

*Michaels POV

I have literally no fucking idea where I'm going. I knew Daniella was gonna pin this shit on me, of course. She never gives me a chance to explain what happened so how the fuck am I gonna get her back? God damnnit. I can't go to the frat house, theres no way I'd get her back if I go there. I have no choice but to call my dad. Which fucking sucks. This whole situation fucking sucks. I dial his number and wait for him to answer.

"Hello? Michael?" He sounds excited but I just need to cut to the chase.

"Yeah, I need a favor. Can you get me?" I really don't need to see him.. He's the reason I left the house in the first place, he pushes me to the edge. He says okay and I wait outside for him.

He pulls up in front of me and I just think about other ways I can get the fuck out of this mess. He doesn't even know about Daniella, even though we've been together for almost a year..

"Micheal, you look different, I mean the tattoos, and the hair. Looks good." He smiles, I guess thats a good start.

"Yeah dad you lost some weight ever since I moved, looks cool." I don't really like being nice to anyone who isn't Daniella. Which fucking sucks because she's really being difficult right now.

"Can we just leave, I can't be here." He looks confused since he has no idea whats going on.

"I would leave mate, but I need to know what happened and why you just now decide to call me."

"Fine, I have a girlfriend, Daniella, real beautiful, but she thinks I cheated on her or something, today at campus this bitch came and tried to kiss me but I bitched at her and Daniella saw but got the wrong idea. So now she's bitching at me and kicked me out but I'm coming back tomorrow, I just want her to cool down."

My father looks real hard at the steering wheel and just starts to drive, no words were said.

He finally broke the silence. "So, she's the one?"

"Yeah. Of course. You know me, never liked relationships, but she is the One."

"You have a picture of her?" I pull out my phone and show him my background, it was an off guard picture of her laughing.

"She reminds me of your mother. But you're right, beautiful."

"So why did you leave her.." I hate talking about this but he's really fucking stupid.

"Michael you know shit was tough for her and I. She wanted it, not me. I was a fucking mess without her, but we've reconnected recently."

"It doesn't matter if she left! You should have fought for her. That's how love fucking works, you can't just let her leave even if you guys are 'reconnecting'. Bullshit." This is making me emotional, I feel like a fucking idiot.

"Look, we needed a break." He stops at the stoplight.

"You needed a break when I was 10, until I'm 19?" Damn this was a bad idea.

He stops talking, thank God. He pulls up into the 2 story house, and stops the car. "Welcome home" he says while laughing, moron.

I walk into my old room, which is empty execpt a single bed. I sit on it and try to FaceTime Daniella but she declines it the minute I call. I text her.

"Daniella, please.."

"Leave me alone, seriously."

"But you didn't even let me explain. Why can't I just explain?"

"I saw it with my own eyes, that's all the explaination I need."

"No, that's not. She came to campus after class, during lunch, she told me that she misses me and wanted me to leave you and go to the frat house, I got in her face and told her to leave me the fuck alone. Fuck what you saw, I know my story."

"Fuck you, really."

That's it. I can't fucking do this shit. I am about to lose it.

I get up and rush down the stairs and takes my dad's keys, he'll be okay he has another car. I start the car and scream to myself.

I pull up and get out the car, no way she's leaving me. Fuck that.

I knock on the door, "Open the fucking door Daniella!" I get no response.

I realize I have a key and open the door. I start to call her name but no answer. I look in the rooms but she's not there. I notice the bathrooms locked and I knock on the door.

"Daniella open the goddamn door!"
I start to break the door down and I finally open it.

My heart drops, as do my keys. I stand in the bathroom frozen. Just frozen. She drops a blade and doesn't look at me, she doesn't blink. Blood trickles from her skin, she begins to snap back in reality and starts to cry, I've never seen her cry this much in my life.. I have never been put in this position, I've never felt worse in my entire life. This has to be my fault, it has to be. She was about a month clean and I fucked it all up for her. For us. We were in this together but of course I'm an idiot.

I rush to her and take off her clothes, I run the bath and sit her in it. She's still crying uncontrollably so I try to calm her down. "It's okay it's not your fault, it's okay I promise it'll be okay." I dry her arm and put bandaids on the cuts.

I try to get up but she grabs my arm and cries even more.. I take off my clothes leaving myself in boxers and sit with her. She hugs me tightly and doesn't let go, she just let's go her tears. This is the worst feeling ever, literally.

I begin to clean her up as she cries and kiss her forehead. I pick her up and dry her off, and put fresh clothes on her, which were mine. I also change.

I lay her on the bed and almost leave the room but she grabs me and pulls me to her. She lays on my chest and I feel tears on my shirt. I rub her back and kiss her head, even though I am a fuck up I will always be there for her.

"You're too beautiful to cut, I swear baby."

She hugs me tight and stops crying.

Moments later, I hear her heavy breathing become light, I realize she's fallen asleep. I lay my head back and cover her with the blanket. I close my eyes and think about how stupid I really am.. I'm so stupid.

*Okay well my laptops broken, so sorry it was a late update! I'll be updating again later, it'll take awhile since I have to use my phone. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. Make sure to vote/comment/share!!