Chapter 11

Almost 1000 reads wow! I really appreciate the reads and votes, so thanks. I have an 8tracks, so if you want to listen while reading that'll be great :) Sorry I haven't been updating, schools coming and I went to my friends house to see This Is Us, which was amazing! 8tracks.com/lolchristina

*Michael's POV

I wanted her to be mine, before anyone else takes that chance. I just didn't have the balls to say it, I know what she would say.. "No." I don't blame her if she would, I am an asshole. I just wish I could keep her in my arms for the rest of my life, but I couldn't. I don't deserve her, but then again nobody deserves a beautiful angel like her. She doesn't even mention that we kiss, does she not want anything more? Does she not get the clues? Why would I protect her and let her sleep in my clothes if I didn't like her? Maybe she does know, but she doesn't want to say anything because she doesn't like me.

"Michael.." She says quietly. "Yeah?" I wanted to know what was on her mind, was it me? "I can't keep doing this anymore.. It's not right and you know that." She says calmy but I was slightly confused. "Wha..what do you mean?" She sits up and crosses her legs, "I'm not going to kiss you one day then hate the next, I know you don't have any feelings for me and I'm not sure how I feel...about this.." She looks down and I feel my temper jump up a little. "So you're saying you don't want to be with me, even after the shit I did for you? What, because I'm not the perfect fucking charm you don't want to give me a chance?" I sit on the edge of the bed and feel her arm on my shoulder. "You... want me to give you a chance? What's that supposed to mean?" Her voice is quiet yet angry. "You know exactly what it's supposed to mean, you just want me to say that I like you and want more then friendship with you, matter of fact I just said it." She sits on the edge of the bed, her small feet go on top of mine and she looks at me. "Okay... alright I will." She nods her head and I feel a grin grow on my face, and my stomach tingles. "Really?" I say and she nods again, smiling. All my life I didn't do anything but fuck around and fuck up, I know I don't deserve her but I'm really going to try. Just for her. We lay back down and listen to the crickets chirp. Her head nuzzles on the pillow and ends up falling asleep. I chuckle at her small snores then curl up and sleep.

Daniella's POV*

"Whore! I can't believe you let him fuck you over slut!" Everyone's staring, laughing, the blonde girl even pushes me. I run into the bathroom and grab my blade, cutting until I feel numb, until I feel my heart stop. Someone opens the door, and it was me. Watching.

I wake up and realize it was another nightmare, my hairs damp from swear and tears rush down my face. My breathing is heavy and Michael wakes up. "Are you okay?" His voice was sleepy and calm. I slowly nod and wipe my tears. I try to lay back down after wrapping my hair into a sloppy bun, but the dream kept replaying over and over again. The dream kept getting worse every time it happened, I always found myself in the same stall. I wake up around 9, I get up and see the rain drizzle from the window. Was I really giving him a chance? I don't think it's going to work, but I don't have much to lose. I turn around from the window to see Michael in only a towel, my eyes trail to his V-line. His cheeks flush and he smiles, "Might wanna keep those eyes up here." I smirk and he gets close to me. He leans in and starts to kiss me, his warm tongue enters my mouth and kisses me like there's tomorrow. "Dan.." He gasps and lays me on the bed. I couldn't resist, it wasn't the innocent Daniella who read all the time and never even kissed, this was the Daniella who knew what she wanted, and it was him. As he kisses my neck I feel his bulge on my leg. I slowly take my hand and feel up on his V-line. At this point, something was taking over me. My hand gently grabs his bulge and he moans on my neck. I let out a moan as he kisses my collar bone and he moves my hand. "I want to make you feel good." He lifts up my shirt and cups my chest again, I moan as he kisses my stomach, leaving me goosebumps. He slowly pulls down my plaid pants and plays with my plain pink panties. I felt a little embarrassed since most girls had sexy lace ones, but he didn't seem to mind. He kisses my entrance through the panties and I shiver, am I really letting him do this? He slowly removes the pair and kisses it again, leaving a sensational feeling. He takes one finger and teases me, making me grab his hair. He sticks his finger in me and I arch, "If it hurts tell me, I don't want to do this if you don't." He says and I nod, I felt uncomfortable but after awhile I felt amazing. "Don't... stop..." I moan as he begins to go fast again. He takes his finger out before I cum then gets up. My cheeks were completely pink and he kisses my nose, then leaving me in the room. I get up feeling tingly then walk in the bathroom to take a shower. I turn the water all the way hot and think about what he did, didn't he do that to other girls? Didn't they enjoy it the way I did? I feel my stomach twist at the disturbing thought. I finally get out the shower and wear the pajamas again. "I have to go to the frat house today." Michael says as he pours two cups of coffee in red mugs. He hands me mine and I pour my creamer and sugar in it. "So that means I can't come I guess?" It felt weird to talk, now that we're 'dating'. He shakes his head, "No, you are.." I go back upstairs after the coffee and change into his sweatshirt with my kind of boot cut jeans. I put on my toms and see Michael at the door waiting. We get in the car and the rain slows down. "What do you listen to?" He asks and I pull out my phone, I put my playlist on full blast and I smile. "This." I say and he nods, the whole drive was silent and I could tell he was interested of Ed Sheeran's words. He pulls into the house and I turn off the music. We get out of the car and he doesn't make any contact to me. "Michael man what's up!" A boy with black hair and squinty eyes say. "Hey, Calum where's Daniel at?" The Calum boy looks in the house, "In there. Oh and I'm sorry about Luke, he was a good man." Michael nods and walks into the house. He sits me on the same couch we sat in the last time we came. "So Michael you got my stuff?" Daniel says and Michael stands up, he pulls out a bag of weed and then Daniel looks at me. "Whatcha got there Mike?" I look at Michael and he sits down. "My friend, Daniella." My stomach drops, friend? That's what I am? I get up and sit on the opposite side of him. Since I'm his friend i'll act like his friend. Michael starts to talk to Daniel and someone hands me a red cup. The cherry vodka slips in my mouth and I go to the kitchen for more, Michael gets up and follows me. "What do you think you're doing?" He takes the bottle from me and I drink the remainder in my cup. "Shut up friend and take me home!" I yell and feel the energy grow inside me. He grabs the cup and throws it on the floor. He grabs my wrist and takes me up the stairs into a big room.

I'm sorry this is short, I will make 12 longer, I've just been so busy and tired lately but soon everything will be back to normal, hope you enjoyed! Make sure to Vote/Comment/Share.