Chapter 22

As I begin to shower I start to think about the past. The shit I said and did to Daniella really fucking hurt her, and I know it did.

"Well I don't like your fucking scars!" I remember yelling that to her at lunch, I know she cried and cut even more that day. I didn't mean to make it sound cruel, I really didn't like them, what the hell, I still don't. I was angry, because the second I saw them I wanted to ask her why? Why? But it sucks, because the minute I saw them was the second she said she didn't like my tattoos.

I love her, I love the way she curls up next to me on the couch while we watch the game, I love the way she flicks her hair off of shoulder, and the way she brags after getting a haircut. I love the way she takes no time on her makeup, because she knows even without it I still love her natural beauty, I love the way she spends hours in the closet picking out clothing yet comes out of the closet in sweatpants and a T-shirt, which are mine. I love the way she closes her eyes and smiles when she eats her favorite meal. I love the way she bites her lip and look away when she's turned on, I love the way she's so optimistic even after she comes from the bathroom with cuts on her arm. I love the way she's so strong after all the shit I put her through. I love her and I don't think anything can ever stop me. I sound like a little pussy, but she's everything to me and I can't fuck that up. Ever.

For some reason I feel like she thinks she's trapped, as if she's only with me because she doesn't have another choice. It makes me sad, really. I don't want her to only be with me becasue she feels like i'm trapping her. When she's with me, everything just feels right. I just don't want her to feel the opposite with me.

I get out of the shower and she watches me dress into nice clothing. I wear a plain white t-shirt and dark washed jeans with oxfords. I didn't really like "dressing" up like how she did.

She told me she quit her job, which threw me off because I still need a job. I wanted to work in an office, and be a big shot but then again I wanted to sit at home with her. My dad still sends me paychecks every week because I help him with managing. So no, I don't need a job.

I turn around and see Daniella in a tight red dress and my mind takes me to a whole new world.

"No, hell no you're changing." I say and her eyebrows give me the confused look.

"You look too damn sexy to be wearing that to college, you're too beautiful to be seen in that dress." She smiles but doesn't budge, "No, I want to look nice today." She smiles and slips on her nice red heels. I wanted to pin her to that bed and show her who was in control, but we were running late.

"You're damn lucky I'm letting you wear that, you know." I smirk as she gets her purse and we leave our house.

"Yeah, because you're gonna stop me." She laughs as I get in the car.

I tune on the radio and play my music, as she goes through her new phone. I move my hand and put it on her thigh, I know it turned her on because she had gotten goosebumps the second I did it.

I move my hand a little closer to her entrance, I know she liked it. I stopped the car in the middle of our driveway and lifted her dress up to her panties. Her little laced black thong got pulled down as she pushed the car seat back.

"You're already wet for me baby?" I say as she blushes, I put my mouth on her and hear her moan. She grabs my hair and pushes it down for more pleasure, so I give her all I got. I was nervous at first since this was my first time doing it, but I knew what I was doing. I know how to make her feel good.

I stick my finger in as I put my hand on her breast, I lift her legs up and eat her more before she cums. See, I can make her cum in 5 minutes. That's all I need. I put her thong back on and pull her dress down before she gets up and fixes the car seat.