Save Me

Poem #1

---------------------------------------------

Save Me.

---------------------------------------------

Cut darling cut...cut the pain away, it called to me.

Bury the sorrow away, and if the sorrow escapes, then just cut that away

Release it, let it fly away.

And maybe it'll come back to continue my fate, trying to wither me away.

Maybe one day everything will be fine, but that's not today so I'll charge myself the fine.

Cut it away, pierce it, stab it, just make it dissappear, so that never again will it reappear.

Carve it deep, make a place for me to bury the pain.

The lies, the promises, the whole damn game, has left the tears able to come from my eyes all drained.

What more can I do to show you that it's driving me insane?

Cut? Cut I will, if it helps me remain still, then cut I will.

If I kill the outer me, maybe then you'll see the demon within me...

And save me from tearing myself apart because that's exactly how I feel trapped in this dark.

Torturing myself with the blade was just the start; it called for a chance, I tried and now I'm lost in a trance.

It's trance.

Battling the evil stuck in my soul, tucked deep within my heart.

It's tarnishing it, polluting it from diamond to coal, making it pump not blood but poison to every pore.

I'm so scared, but noone cared.

So all I did was tore and peel, leaving my skin the colour of teal.

To solve the problem of my distress, all I do is beg.

Please assassinate me so that I can finally rest.

Save me I murmured...save me.

-------------------------------

Note:

This poem is dedicated to all those people that have comitted suicide and to those who cause pain to themselves, just remember that there's always someone that cares, even if you don't think there is. Remember that you have a purpose in this life to bring change to the world so don't leave your job incomplete.

Please R&R, comment, anything that will help me improve. I return the favor of course :) Thank-you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it :)