Hidden Complexion

Poem #2

---------------------------------------------

Hidden Complexion.

---------------------------------------------

Don't shade your eyes with those tints of grey.

Don't shield your eyes with those tints of black.

You are pretty as you are in fact, though you may not believe me, what I say is exactly the truth.

The truth may hurt, but I hope this does not.

You are pretty as a doll store bought!

Wash that powder off your face, for it is soft just like lace.

The colour of your nails are just so fake, rub it off, take off that cover!

Let it remain peach and cream their true colour!

Don't deprive the world of your true beauty, beautiful you are without that mask so truly.

Why paste that cream on your lips? Kissable they are without that twist.

Delicious..fair..filled with grace, but with that costume on there doesn't remain one darn trace.

Why hide behind that light, when you're meant to shine?

You are 1 of a kind, like a true gem sparkling deep within a mine!

Your appearance is designed so pure.

An original by God not common by "Dior"

I beg take off that mask, eliminate these bars, and reveal who you actually are.

Again I must remind you of your impact...

You are pretty as you are in fact, though you may not believe me, what I say is exactly the truth.

The truth may hurt, but I hope this does not.

You are pretty as a doll store bought!

------------------------------------------

Note:

This poem is dedicated to all of my fans and anyone reading this poem. What I'm trying to say is that you are all beautiful, so don't ever be afraid to show who you truly are! God created you and sent you into this world because you are a great being that deserves to live. You are beautiful, an original. Don't ever forget that.

Please R&R, comment, anything that can help me to improve as a writer. Thankyou for reading!