Time Elapse

Poem #9

---------------------------------------------

Time Elapse.

---------------------------------------------

Flour like formations entangling you in their commands.

Sharp piercing whispers, - silence - leave you to judge your ability.

Why do shadows of unexistant beings follow me, I don't understand.

In the dim twilight, I question my sanity.

The hourglass marks the beginning the grains of sand slipping within it mark the end.

The hollow dirt awaits me, to digest this bloodless mortal.

The ripples of strong currents drown me along with those shattered memories that cannot be mend.

The sunset of Avalon I watch in horror, the domicile hidden between this majestic portal.

And when those horrid voices spoke, I will not lie, I literally choked.

Those witches seem to sing in unison, which to my surprise were quite an addition.

"Even in the silence, you can still hear our moans.

My extravagant angel, don't irritate us with your groans.

The spirits seem to follow you, you are quite special.

Don't scream or your next destination might be somewhere celestial."

And so I was stuck, monitored by my fiendish guardians.

My eyes are cursed lenses, they see the undeniable truth, the apocalypse has started.

Can't you hear the demonic notes entangling you from the ancient accordion?

The string of letters my mouth echoed were somehow discarded.

The words were trapped in a world pitch black, the possessed don't like our company.

When lightning claps, the forces attack, the screams outline the harmony.

For all of us that tried to speak but were mentally broken.

The others just should've payed attention to the sounds that can't be spoken.

---------------------------------------------

Dedication:

Well this poem is written about how there are many messages out there, but we humans only pay attention to the obvious. The real ones often get overlooked. We should try to be more aware, as to what's going on out there, how others feel, and to all those hidden meanings hidden and waiting to be discovered. I hope you liked it :) Thanks for reading.