Meeting the PRINCE of VAMPIRES was not on my VACATION LIST!! Chapter 20

Chapter 20

I was walking around my room, practicing on how to walk in my heels, so I wouldn't make a fool out of my self. Note, never practice how to walk in heels on carpet, why? Because there is 99,99% chance of falling on your ass!

"UGH! I give up!" I groaned taking off the heels, putting them gently next to my bed and jumping onto my sweet soft bed. Yes, I love beds and I love sleeping! Sue me!

I sighed in bliss, I could feel my feet relax while my body metled into the duvet under me. I was in my own little world, happy and peaceful, filled with lilies and lavender.

I was so in captivated in my own little imaginary world that I didn't even notice that something was on my bed.

"I think you should get ready." I heard someone whisper from next to me, right then my eyes flew open and I abruptly sat up, I felt my heart beat exhilarate, beating faster and faster in fear. One thing past throw my mind... The Diablo guy from the shower...

"Wow calm down girl, it's just me, Lucas"

I looked to my side and saw Lucas, sitting on my bed wearing black Khaki pants, with a pink button up shirt, with the first 4 buttons undone, and black blazer.

I sighed in relief and lied back. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, then suddenly I remembered that it was The Lucas sitting on my bed, the asshole that kissed me and then disappeared.

Suddenly I felt anger go throw my body, I sat up and glared at Lucas who was smiling at me.

"Why in hell are you in my room?" I said bitterly.

He gave me a questioned look, "Um... My parents want to talk to you before you guys join the party. So come on lets go." he said getting up and ushering me to the door. I gave him a skeptical look.

I took my sweet time on getting up, putting on the heels and walking towards the door, I was about to walk out when Lucas stopped me.

"You look stunning." he said looking me over, while lingering on my cleavage a little to long, "But there's something missing." right then he walked into the closet and within minutes came back with a dark blue rectangular box. He opened it, and I couldn't help but gasp.

In the rectangular box was a beautiful diamond necklace, it looked so simple but so beautiful at the same time.

"Here wear it." he said taking the necklace and handing it to me, I took the necklace, setting it onto my palm. For some reason it looked even more beautiful against my semi tanned skin.

Without a word, Lucas took the necklace, pulled my hair to one side, put the necklace around my throat, pinning the two ends together. He let go of the necklace, making it land softly on my skin. I could feel Lucas' warm breath against my neck, which made me shiver slightly.

"Okay lets go." I said walking out the door, I seriously didn't want to face him nor did I want to stay in the same room alone with him. I slowly made my way down the hall way and stopped, I didn't really know where Angelica and Raphael were, Lucas stopped for a second but then walked in front of me getting the message that I needed a GPS to find his parents, he of course was the GPS.

After about a minute of twists and turns we finally made it to a golden colored door that had 'A&R' engraved on it, Lucas knocked on the door.

"You may come in!" I heard Angelica exclaim from behind the door. Lucas nodded and opened the door and gesturing for me to walk in first, and so I did. When I walked into the room I was amazed, the walls were a cream-ish color with a hint of gold. There was a coffee table and a few light brown couches on one side of the room showing that it was some sort of waiting room. Right in front of me was a huge window, and on its sides were golden curtains, on the left side of the room were double doors, that were closed and that leaded to the bedroom, well I think. Around the room was little furniture with a few artifacts but the room still looked beautiful.