Meeting the PRINCE of VAMPIRES was not on my VACATION LIST!! Chapter 5

Chapter 5

When I got home everyone was scattered all over the living room, some on the couch some on the floor and some sitting on chairs, which they got from the dinning room. They were all watching a stupid soapy; they didn't even notice me come in.

I went up stairs to my room, well mine, my bother's and sister's room.... Yea unfortunately I have to share.

I went straight to the bathroom and when I looked at my self in the mirror I was totally shocked, my hair was a mess, it looked like a birds nest, my lips felt and looked dry some of my eyeliner was smudged a little under my eye and my skin was pale, which was weird because I had natural tanned skin.

I sighed, got out of my cloths, and took a long warm shower. After that I went to my room with a towel wrapped around myself and got dressed in guy boxers which I stole from my best friend, Jason, and a over size pink t shirt. My hair looked weird with my fringe all curled in all directions but I left it like that.

I went back down stairs again and this time when I was near the living room I herd a few voices and it sounded like they were talking.... about me?

I walked slowly in ear reach, "What do you think happened?" I heard Marco say in a very irritated and sarcastic tone. (Talking Portuguese)

"Hopefully she didn't see anything, because if she did, she would be dead by now." I herd a very thick and manly voice say.

"Well yea thanks to me and Sarah she didn't die. Next time go with her, she's like a danger magnet trust me I can feel it and-" a voice said, but then he stopped talking. I wonder if he and 'Sarah' were the tigers... WOW! WAIT! NO that can't be! Humans can not turn into tigers... that is like saying that vampires exist... or maybe they do.. Ugh why can't everything just be normal! I sighed.

"What Alex?" I herd Marco say.

No one responded. I got tired of leaning in the wall and walked passed the living room looking straight ahead.

If they could turn into tigers or what ever that was because they were too huge to be tigers.... but they looked like tigers... I seriously didn't want to know!

I went straight to the kitchen where some of my cousins were and guess what.... they are all GUYS and all older then me! How great! (Note the sarcasm)

I went to the refrigerator and started looking for something to eat. I found cheese, ham and something that looked like jam but to be honest looked like crap, but hey if I don't eat it any one can.

I made myself a sandwich. Everyone was talking to everyone, my brother and Carol were building a puzzle with a few of my cousins who I think I have never met, but they were family... I think. Some were talking about soccer, no shocker there and some of the others were staring at me while I was leaning on the counter and eating my sandwich.

I glared at them and they all laughed, I just rolled my eyes and got myself a glass of water.

(Portuguese)

"Hey Katie." I herd a smooth voice say behind me, it was the same voice from the living room. I froze in place, which was not a good idea because I was in the middle of drinking my water and now I was coughing it out.

Everyone in the kitchen fell quite. When I stopped coughing I could feel tears in my eyes.

I herd Marco laugh, "Katie don't die now, we need you." that made me look at him and glare at him.

"Oh you know what FUCK YOU!" I yelled at him in English, which made everyone in the kitchen look at me in shock including Marco, my mom came running into the kitchen.

"Who just swore?!" my mother asked everyone (Portuguese). Everyone looked at me.

"I did. To Marco" I replied (English) I was still glaring at Marco I didn't dare look at Alex or who ever he was.

"Apologize now! I taught you better then that!" she mostly yelled at me, I looked at her in amazement. Since when does she care if I swear or not? She hardly even cares what I do as long as I don't get home pregnant... and FYI I'm still a virgin, so that wont happen soon.

I snorted, "When hell freezes over!" I said throw my teeth glaring at Marco. I put my glass on the counter and walked up to my room. By now my hair my dry, so I got my straighter and started I straightening my fringe.

While I was doing that my mom came barging in the room looking really pissed off.

"What in hell happened down there? What have I told you?" my mom started to say (Portuguese).

"To watch my mouth while I'm here." I said (Portuguese) not even looking at her; still straightening my fringe which was starting to irritate me now because it wouldn't stay the way I want it to.

She sighed, "Katie I know they can be very irritating, but you're a beautiful growing young woman they can't help themselves..." My mom said sitting on the bed I would be sleeping on, when she said that, I immediately stopped what I was doing at looked at her throw the mirror.

I have her 'WTF' look, "Just don't swear okay? You can swear in Chinese but not in English or Portuguese." she said trying not to smile, I couldn't help but start laughing; I was really good at swearing in different languages. I nodded and went back to what I was doing, which was making sure there wasn't even a slightest curl on my fringe.

She got up and she was about to walk out the door when she stopped, "Oh Katie, since it's not dark yet put on some jeans and shoes and go to the store about three blocks from here and go buy a few things. I'll give you the list." and with that she left.

Ugh! Why me? Seriously!?

I half sighed, half groaned. I switched from my boxers to a dark blue skinnies, I got my sneakers and went down stairs.

I went into the kitchen again and this time all the old people were there, my mom gave me the list. I looked at the list.

*Milk

*Brown Bread

*Sumal

*Cereal

I groaned. Ugh Portuguese people are full of crap, well not all but some. Seriously why not send someone else! UGH

I made my way to the grocery store, it was starting to get dark and if I didn't hurry there and back I might end up walking in the dark which I'm not really fond of, when you read a lot your imagination goes a little wild, plus those 'things' might be out there looking for me, just the thought of that made me shiver in fear.

I went into the store and got everything I needed in 5 minutes, I paid for everything, and when I got out of the store I felt my heart sink.

It was dark and the only thing that showed light would be the stored and a few street lights and most of the house lights were off, don't ask me why because I'm as clueless as you are. I sighed and started walking with my head down; trying to think of flowers and the colorful rainbow... Yea that really didn't help much.

I was about a block way from the store and near a street light when I felt a gash of cold wind blow by me, but it didn't seem normal, in the warm, windless night. I lifted my head up and what I saw under the street light a few feet away from me, made me froze in shock and my heart speed up in fear.... this could not be happening....

HEY everyone :) hope you like this chapter!!!

I would like to thank all my new fans!! and ALL my fans for reading my stories and for fanning!!!! :)

Who do you think was standing under the street light??

hehe THANKS FOR READING!!!