Meeting the PRINCE of VAMPIRES was not on my VACATION LIST!! Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Luke's POV:

"Have you found anything?" My mother asked, I looked at my men and then my parents.

"No we haven't." I said shaking my head, sighing in stress and disappointment.

It's been more then two days since Katie's been kidnapped. Everyone has been turning this Island upside down just looking for her. Every time we capture her sent, it suddenly disappears by the sea. For some reason I'm starting to doubt Anastasia, but since she can only tell the truth, I have no choice but to trust her.

Right now, my family and all the warriors were right in front of the palace, waiting for the rest that have yet to come.

My mother sighed, while putting one hand on her hip, and with the other rubbing her forehead, "Where in hell is she!"

I was about to say something but suddenly I felt a pull. I think everyone felt it because suddenly everything was dead silent, even the forest around us was silent. I felt the pull again, but now it was much stronger.

I looked at my parents, who in return were smiling at me; "Go" my mother, whispered I just nodded.

I felt the pull again but this time I followed the pull, which was stronger to my left. I went a few yards into the woods, the pull suddenly got stronger to my right. Therefore, I followed, after a few minutes; I suddenly came upon a hug looking cottage, which looked old and deserted.

The pull suddenly disappeared, I sighed. This is all mind games, I thought to myself. I turned around and about to leave when I felt the pull again, and this time it was so strong that my body took over itself and went towards the cottage.

For a second I thought that there was a witch controlling my body, but shook the though, witches wouldn't let you know if they took over your body.

With in seconds I was standing in front of a window that was covered in dust from the inside, which made it impossible to see what was going on in the inside. I just stood there like a fool, I couldn't move my body.

"What in heaven's name...." I started to whisper but suddenly I heard footsteps coming from within the cottage, and I immediately kept quiet.

"What we going to do with her, Boss?" a familiar masculine voice asked.

I heard a person sigh, "We'll see what we'll do with her, but for the mean time just leave her down there. Give her food and water, and take her to the facilities when needed."

Right then I froze, that sounded exactly like Lucas... but why?

"Yes, Boss... By the way, Monica went and gave Katie fresh clothing since someone ripped hers off." the person said, saying the last part with irritation in his voice.

"Mike!" Lucas yelled in a hard tone.

I just stood there shocked at what I had just listened too. Why would my brother do such a thing? Kidnap the last Pure Blood and kill her, but the good question is why hasn't he killed her....yet?

I stood there a few seconds in silence, if Lucas is here... then Katie must be.... right then a smiled spread across my lips... I just found Katie, and right now, I have a great plan to get her out.

*Well what in hell are you waiting for?* I heard a voice in my head.

'huh?' I thought.

*Yea smart ass, I asked you a question....*

'Who in hell are you?"

*sigh*, *I'm your inner voice.... oh by the way you can control your body again... So whatcha doing?*