Meeting the PRINCE of VAMPIRES was not on my VACATION LIST!!!!! chapter 31 End

Chapter 31

Luke's POV:

I sat there while watching her fall asleep, yet again. I was ecstatic that she finally woke up, besides a little paleness, she looked fine but her sent however changed from lavender and honey to a bittersweet sent that I couldn't put a name to it, this is because of the blood transfusion from her father.... Right then an image of Reed appeared in my mind.

I couldn't believe that Reed Jamuel was Katie's biological father. I only found out when Anastasia told me on the night I was about to kill her, from there on I somewhat gained respect for her because she was so much like her father even though she believes that the humans that are taking care of her are her biological parents. No one really knew who her mother was, however the only thing we know is that she was human.

I sighed, Katie isn't going to be to happy when she finds out that her parents aren't her real parents, and to add to the list we have to tell her that we have to eras her memory since the Diablo clan has been exterminated, and we don't need her anymore.

How did life get so complicated?

I suddenly heard a soft knock on the door; I eyed the door carefully waiting for who ever it was to just come in. After a few moments, I saw the doorknob move, opening the door. Anastasia's head popped from behind the door.

"Hey." she said giving me a genuine smile, I gave her a smile while pressing my index finger against my lips, in a 'keep quite' gesture and pointing to Katie. Anastasia just rolled her eyes.

"Please, that girl wouldn't be able to hear a bomb explode." She whispered while entering and closing the door behind her. I chuckled, she was right.

"Yes, you're right."

She took the seat next to me, while rolling her eyes again "Right, Now why in hell are you here staring at Katie, like a stalker instead of being at the gym with Alpha." She said the last part bitterly.

I chuckled, "Anastasia, if you want to see Alpha then go ahead no one's stopping you."

Anastasia just scowled, while elbowing me on the rib. I chuckled and shook my head.

Anastasia has always had a small crush on Alpha since she's seen him, unfortunately if it wasn't for her being a visionary he wouldn't have known she existed, hence the bitterness in her words.

We sat there for a few moments in silence.

"So you didn't answer my question." she prompted eyeing me thoughtfully.

I sighed, "Just watching her, incase she wakes up and needs something."

I saw Anastasia wrinkle her nose, "Yea the only thing she's going to need when she wakes up is a shower... and a long one at that."

I laughed at Anastasia's statement, which was true Katie hasn't bathed in 3 days and she was starting to smell like it from perspiration and oily substances in her hair.

Silence fell between us while we watched Katie sound asleep on the bed, her lips parted taking in slow and calm breaths, her heart beat normal pumping blood throughout her body, her hair a mess on the pillow. Everything about Katie was so natural... so beautiful.

I heard Anastasia sigh, "Luke, if I ask you a question will you be honest...?"

My head immediately snapped her way, my eyebrows furrowed, while I looked at her confused. Since when does she have to ask? She knows everything about everyone...

"Um Sure." I said slowly eyeing her carefully.

"Luke... do you like Katie?" she asked looking at me straight in the eye; I couldn't help but burst out laughing.