Meeting the PRINCE of VAMPIRES was not on my VACATION LIST!! Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I felt something really warm shinning on my face, I groan and turned over. Even though my face wasn't facing the heat, my back was. After a few minutes the heat started to feel uncomfortable, this is why I hate summer!

I stretched out my hand and started looking for a blanket or something that could cover me. But the weird thing is that everything I touched was really soft, even the pillow under my head was soft.

My eyes flew open and I abruptly sat up. Everything that happened came back to me... Luke trying to kill me.... wolf boy stopping him.... Marco being part of the tiger clan, or what ever they were ....and Josh carrying me to God knows where.

I started looking at my surroundings; I was sitting in the middle of a queen sized bed, everything on the bed was whit; I looked around the room. The walls were a creamish white and so were the carpets; there were two wooden doors, which looked like closet doors, on the far corner was a wooden red colored arm chair that looked antique, but well taken care of.

Near the door was a long dark brown sofa that looked really comfy. I bet your thinking that the room sounds weird but trust me it does but also really beautiful; on my right hand side was a huge window and the wooden red curtains pulled to one side, and the sun was shining really brightly.

How in hell did I get here? I thought to myself. The last thing I remember is being dragged off with Luke and Josh. And then I fainted.

I slowly got up; when I did I felt a really... weird. I looked down at my self and gasped. I was wearing a white tank top and shorts, that looked like was made for a ten year old and not a 15 year old. I looked under my tank top and shorts and I heaved a sigh of relief, I still had the same underwear as yesterday. But I mean seriously what's up with all the white?

I was seriously astonished, who in hell would change my cloths? I really hope it wasn't Josh. I know it wouldn't be Luke, because he has people doing all his dirty work, since he is the stupid Prince.

I sighed and tried to pull the tank top a little lower down, it only reached under my belly button, and I seriously didn't feel really comfortable in these cloths.

I slowly walked towards the door, the carpet under my feet, was really soft and the room was quite warm. I slowly opened the door, I looked around slowly.

The only thing I could see was tiled floors with a red rug in the middle, going all the way from one end of the passage to another. To my left the hall way ended and to my right it looked really long.

I got out of the room, the hallway it was kind of cold, but I seriously didn't mind.

I made my way slowly down the hallway, I noticed that the walls were a cream colored white, juts like in the room I was in, and it had a few paintings of nature. Every painting I would pass, I would pass a room, well a door to be exact so hopefully it's a room

I started to hear muffled voices in the room ahead of me, I immediately froze in place, I stood there for a whole 30 seconds still.

"Miss what are you doing here in the middle of the hallway?" I laterally jumped out of my skin when I heard a person from behind me speak; I slowly turned around to face the person.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." a young petite blond, said to me. She was wearing a maid' uniform and her hair pulled back into a bun, she had stunning blue eyes and a naturally tanned complexion.

"Umm..." that was the only thing I was able to say, I was still a little shocked and my heart was still beating furiously.

"Oh, you're the girl Prince Luke and Sir Josh brought in last night." I saw understanding flash on her face, "Come follow Me." she said with a dazzling smile.

And so I followed her, we went down the same hallway went throw a lot of twists and turns till we finely made it to two oak doors. The maid knocked and we waited.

With in seconds the doors flew open, I could feel my heart starting to exhilarate again, and my breathing came faster.

"Don't be afraid." whispered the maid to me, I looked at her and she gave me a small smile, I just nodded, I couldn't smile at a time like this.

She took my hand gently, we both walked into a room, no wait let me rephrase that. We walked into a ignoramus room.

It was beautiful, the ceiling was really high, and beautiful golden colored patterns, the walls were a beautiful white and golden color. The floor was had tiles that formed patterns on the floor. There was what looked like a throne, there were two red colored chairs, one was bigger then the other and there was a lot of space between them. So I'm guessing the bigger one's for the king and the other for the queen.

There was also a read rug coming from the space between the two chairs, going down the two steps, and going throw the middle of the room, and ended where I was standing right now.

I was still fascinated by the room, it was really beautiful. I felt someone squeeze my hand I looked to my side, the pretty maid was still holding my hand, and she was smiling at me. I couldn't help but give her a small smile. Maybe this wasn't so bad.

I felt the air around me move and I abruptly looked up, standing right next to the two chairs on the throne was Luke and two other men, who I'm sure I've never seen before.

Luke and one of the men were both standing by the small chair. The guy had dirty blond hair that was short and naturally spiked, and had the same green eyes as Luke; he had a natural crooked nose and a very strong jaw.

The other one was standing next to the big chair, he looked almost like Blondie, but his blond hair was much darker, looking like a mixture of brunette and blond, he had sea blue eyes and a straight nose.

All three of them were wearing almost the same clothing, black khaki pants, black dress shoes, Luke had a blue button up shirt with his sleeves rolled up to his elbow and the three buttons on top unbuttoned, and I must say Lukey boy had some muscles. Blondie and the other guy had the same style, but Blondie's shirt was white and the other guy's was black.

They all looked really muscular and tall, and really intimidating. They had blank expressions on their faces. I juts stood there trying to not to get any attention but I could feel their eyes on me.

Then suddenly I herd a trumpet play... little did I know that who ever was arriving would change my life...

HEY everyone!!! i'm so sorry you all had to wait soo long for this chapter.... i know this chapter isn't the best and to be honest i had soo much ideas for this chapter but i couldn't put it into words... so i'm guessing that's sort of like a writers block?

but anywho,.... please COMMENT and please feel free to tell me if it sucks or not!!! i wouldn't mind a little criticism :).....

VOTE!!! :) AND Fan if you'd like!!! :)