Meeting the PRINCE of VAMPIRES was not on my VACATION LIST!! Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Luke's POV:

"EVEYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" my father yelled, which got everyone's attention. I noticed that everyone was surprised at my father's use of language even my Mother was shocked.

"Father, please calm down." I said in a low tone, even though I knew everyone in the room could hear us. I heard my father sigh.

"Fine you talk to them." he said pacing behind me, my father looked nervous and frustrated, and I couldn't help but look at him curiously. My father never acts this way....

Right after we found out that The Diablo's kidnapped Katie, my mother decided to tell everyone that the party was over, not everyone was happy because they didn't get the real reason why they had to leave so early, but they left either way.

Right now, my family and most of the guards and warriors around our area were all in the gymnasium, waiting for my father to explain what happened. However, since my father looked like he was about to sweat blood I was now going to explain to everyone.

"Gentlemen, thank you all for coming. We unfortunately have bad news... Katie, the only Pure Blood left.... was kidnapped just a few hours ago...."

I heard a few people gasp, while some started murmuring to others.

"It was the Diablo's wasn't it." Josh's voice boomed from across the room, which made everyone quiet.

I took in a deep breath, "Yes, they kidnapped her."

Suddenly everyone started talking at once, a few yelling that the Diablo's had to be killed, while others looked angry because The Diablo's took their day off.

"SILENCE!" I yelled everyone quieted down.

"Look, I know this is bad, trust me I know. But we can't let the Diablo's take the only Pure Blood....Yes, Pure Blood's can kill us, vampires, but that just shows that they were made from the goddess, warning us that no matter how weak a human might look and be, in the end that weak one could and can be the end of us. We must get her back soon.." I stated giving them all a hard but pleading look.

"But Prince Luke, where will we find her?" one of the werewolves asked. I Looked at the wolf and then my father.

"WE don't know where she is but we know that she didn't leave the Island...." I explained.

"And how do you know this?" Alpha questioned.

"Because, the island will not let her leave...." A Familiar voice said from the doorway of the gymnasium. Everyone's head turned towards the voice. Standing there in her glory was Anastasia, our visionary.

"What are you doing here." I said in a hard tone, Anastasia was supposed to be in Canada, helping the King of Werewolves.

She just smirked, "Oh Luke, I've done my duty, but as for you, you have not done yours.... You were supposed to protect her... But instead you had to do....other things." She said the last parting with a knowing smile. I just glared.

Anastasia knows about everyone and everything, being a visionary gives you a gift of knowledge but at the same time the gift of the future. Even though Anastasia looked and acted like an eighteen year old human, she wasn't, she's a mixture of all our kinds and way older then any of my parents.

The speed and immortality of a vampire, strength and agility of a werewolf, having beauty and intelligence of a goddess, while still acting and eating as a human. She was a remarkable creature, but deadly to.

"Anastasia, would you get to the point." I growled. Right now, I was at the peek of bursting out at her; she was going to make my life a living hell after this....