Chapter 32

-Harry's POV-

I didn't sleep at all that night. From worrying about Hannah, to being pissed at Liam, it was impossible. I looked down at the bundle of blankets I was holding. She was beautiful. So gorgeous. I ran my fingers over the side of her head. She stirred, slowly waking up. She looked up at me curiously. She smiled a little. "Hey baby..." "Harry? How long have you been awake?" I looked over to see Anna was waking up. "Ever since you fell asleep." "Why'd you stay up? You need sleep." "I was worried...and pissed off." She came over, pulling her chair beside me. "I'm sorry..." I sighed, looking away from her. There was a light knock on the door. "Come in!" The door opened and Ashton shuffled in. Anna shot up and ran over to hug him. "Hey An...How is she?" She started to explain what was going on and I dazed off. I just stared out the window. I felt a hand touched my shoulder. "Harry?" "Yeah?" "Are you okay? I've been saying your name for a while." "Oh uh yeah. I'm fine." She nodded, unsure and kissed the top of my head.

-Anna's POV-

Ashton linked our arms with a goofy laugh. I swung our arms around with a smile. I looked over at Harry, an idea sparking in me. I know how to make him feel better. We'll have to wait until Hannah gets out, but we could do it. I sat beside Harry, Ashton pulling up a chair beside me. "Can I hold her?" Harry looked hesitant but handed her to him. I looked over at Harry with a smile. "What?" "Nothing...I love you." "I love you too." He said, finally cracking a small smile. "You could love me, you don't even know me but I can feel you crying." I sang lightly, staring at him. "What's wrong?" "Nothing. I'm fine." He said, reaching over and lacing our fingers together. I nodded, not believing him for a second. The door opened and we turned to see the doctor walking over to us. "She needs to have her MRI scan now." He said, walking over to Ashton to take her from him. "Can I-Can I carry her to the scanning room?" He smiled and nodded, handing her to me. "I'll see you two later." "Alright. Thanks for stopping by Ash." "Thank mate." "No problem guys."

The doctor led us down the hallway to a large room. "If you want, you can set her down on the scanner." I did so, pressing a kiss to her forehead. I joined Harry to the side. He wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "Do you think she'll be okay?" "She will be fine. Don't worry." I sighed and turned around, wrapping my arms around his waist. "I'm so scared something will be wrong with her..." "I know...I know baby." He held me tightly, resting his chin on my shoulder. "She's going into the scanner." He mumbled, watching the events unfold in front of him. I gripped his shirt tighter. "She's out." I slowly turned around. The doctor carried her over to me, calming me a bit. "We'll look at her results and get back to you as soon as possible." "Thank you sir."

When I sat in the chair, she grabbed at my hand. I laughed lightly, allowing her to play with my fingers. She looked up at me, staring into my eyes. I think she was trying to remember me. I pressed a kiss to her cheeks. She giggled, making my heart melt. I laid her against my chest. "Harry, would you do me a favor?" "Yeah of course. What is it?" "Go get her bag from the house?" "Yeah. I'll be back soon baby. I'll bring us some lunch too." I nodded and kissed him. "Love you." "Love you too. Love you baby girl." He said, kissing the top of her head.

*

There was a light knock on the door. I carefully got up, not to disturb her and walked over to the door. I opened it up and there he stood. Well, there they stood. "Uh hi." I gulped. "Tev, get in here." "Can I hold her?" "Yeah sure." I handed her to him and shut the door, stepping into the hallway. "Why are you here?" I asked, scared. "Tevin let it slip that I'm a grandfather so I wanted to come see her." "You do realize why she's in here right? She had a seizure." "I'm sorry about that." I sighed. "What's her name?" "Hannah Michelle." "Slaughter?" "No. Styles." He raised an eyebrow. I looked behind him and saw Harry, carrying Hannah's bag. He gave a confused look. "You remember Harry right?" Harry walked closer and wrapped an arm around my waist. "Yes I remember Harry...Older since I last saw him." "You haven't saw him in over five years." "Yeah because he left you." "No he didn't." I snapped, glaring at him. "Can I see my granddaughter now? All because you were a little whore who didn't wait until she was married." I bit my lip and opened the door for him. "Mr.Way, I say you and me have a little chat. Here's her bag baby." I gave him a knowing look and shut the door, walking over to Tevin. I got out a bottle for her and started to mix up the formula. "What's going on out there?" "Harry is going off on my dad...He called me a whore..." "I'm sorry..." "It's okay...How'd you know?" "Harry called me and told me." "How'd he know?" "I thought he deserved to know about his granddaughter." I nodded and placed the bottle in the small microwave in the corner. "I missed you." "I missed you too." I said with a small smile. "She's beautiful..." "Thank you. She's my little miracle..." "What's her name?" "Hannah Michelle." "She's his right?" I nodded, playing with her small fingers. "Is she doing okay?" "Well, she had an MRI done today and we're waiting on the results." He nodded. I grabbed the bottle out of the microwave and made sure it wasn't hot before taking her from Tevin. I fed it to her, smiling as she gulped it down quickly. "She looks like you." "Really? I think she looks like Harry." "Well the hair and the eyes but the lips and the nose are all you." I smiled, looking down at her. "Is she named after your mum?" I had never noticed. "I don't know. Harry was the one that named her. I'll have to ask." He nodded. As the words left my lips, the door opened and the two men walked in. Harry sat beside me, looking at her. "Why'd you name her Hannah Michelle?" "I like the name Hannah and Michelle was after your mum." I smiled wider. "You were right Tev." "Can I-Can I hold her?" My dad asked nervously. What did Harry tell him?? I nodded and handed her to him carefully. "Are you two married yet?" "Engaged." We said at the same time. "I'm sorry...For everything that happened when you were home." "It's okay..." I said softly. I laced my fingers with Harry's. As she finished the bottle, my dad began to burp her carefully. I smiled small. "Hazza?" He looked over at me with a raised eyebrow. "Thank you." "You're welcome." He said, kissing my temple.