Chapter 28

"I'm going to the waiting room. The boys will want to know what's going on...Are you sore?" She nodded. "I'm sorry baby..." "It's okay. It's not like you can help it." She gave a reassuring smile as I leaned down to kiss her. "I love you." "I love you too." I walked out the door and into the waiting room. "Guys..." They all perked up and ran over to me. "How is she?" "How's the baby?" "Is it a boy or a girl?" "What'd you name it?" "Calm down! First of all, she's fine just sore. They just went to go clean the baby off so we don't know if it's okay or not. It seemed fine. It's a little girl-" "Yes!!!" They all cheered. I smiled, my dimples sure to be showing. "And Anna is gonna let me name her. I have no clue yet." "What's she look like?" "She's got brown curly hair and green eyes." "Awh! He sounds adorable!" "She's gorgeous..." I trailed off, smiling like mad. "Can we go see her?" "Yeah I think but you have to be quiet." I said, looking at Louis. "I promise!" I led them down the hallway to her room and quietly entered in case they had brought the baby in while I was gone. As I stepped in further, I saw her holding a little bundle of pink blankets. "Is she healthy?" She looked up, not realizing we had come in. "Yeah they said she's perfect..." I smiled and sat beside her. "Hey boys...You wanna hold her?" They all nodded eagerly. Liam was the first to come up. "Hey there little cutie." He said, taking her from Anna. "You put you're momma through a lot of sickness so you better be a good little thing." She laughed lightly, squeezing my hand.

-Anna's POV-

I looked over at Harry with a smile, crying. He was crying too. I rubbed my thumb over his, making him look down at me. "Hey...hey you okay?" "Yeah...I just can't believe this..." "I know. I'm still trying to take it in and she's been in my stomach for nine months." I said laughing. He smiled wide and leaned down close to me. "I will love you and this baby more than anything else okay? I swear to you." "Thank you Harry." I said quickly before kissing his lips softly but passionately. "Hey don't be making another one of these in front of us!" Niall exclaimed, making the baby wake up and cry. "Shit sorry." "It's okay." He handed her to Harry. "It's okay sweetie. Daddy's got you. You'll be okay." She quickly went quiet and went to sleep again. "Well lookie there! Harry's a good dad after all!" He smirked and handed her to me. The doctor entered again but stopped seeing our visitors. "You're not supposed to be back here yet..." "Oh sorry sir. We'll see you guys later!" "Bye!" We both waved smiling. "So your baby girl is doing perfect which means you'll probably be able to go home tomorrow." "Where will the baby be at tonight?" "In the nursery with the other babies." "She'll be okay in there right?" "Of course Mr.Styles." Harry nodded and calmed down a little bit. "We're going to have to take her footprints. Then we'll give the two of you identification bracelets and one for the baby. As soon as possible, you'll want to breastfeed her because she's more alert right now. So I suggest after we get the bracelets." I nodded. He took the footprints quickly and put the bracelets on us and then put the little one on the baby. "What's her name?" "Hannah Michelle Styles." "Alrighty miss. A nurse will be in shortly to help with breastfeeding." I looked over at Harry with a small smile. "I'm so scared right now." "It'll be okay baby." I smiled lightly and looked down at the baby. "I love the name." I said smiling. He smiled. "Really?" "Of course. Little Hannah Michelle." He smiled and leaned over to kiss me lightly. "I love you." "I love you too." "I'm sorry for accusing you of sleeping with Liam." "Oh it's okay...He's just a friend and you know that now so..." "I'm also sorry for throwing a fit at the concert." "It's fine. I would've acted the same." "If you thought I was pregnant with another persons baby?" He said with a straight face. "Oh shut up Styles. You know what I meant." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Doesn't mean I can't tease you."