Chapter 18

"Are you okay?" "I'm just sore Harry I'll be fine...When do you have to go back?" "I don't." He said smiling. "Really?!" He nodded, pressing a single kiss to my lips. "Do you think you could go hang out with Liam for a while?" "I guess...Why?" "I have a surprise for you." I smiled. "Really? Thank you baby." "You're welcome. I'm glad you agreed because Liam is in the driveway to pick you up." I smiled and kissed him hard. "I love you babe, thank you for everything." "Of course." He said with a smile. "Now, go get in that car!" "Alright...I'll miss you!" "I'll miss you too babe." He said smiling as I ran outside. Liam smiled and started up the car as I got inside. "Hey Anna. Glad to see you're healed up. Well, for the most part." "Yeah...Thank you for standing up for me...The boys told me you were, er most involved so to say." "I couldn't stand what he was doing to you. God he's such a douchebag. I-" "Liam..." "What?" "Your fist." His fist was clenched and he looked like he was going to punch something. I patted his hand, making his fist unclench. I put my hand in his. "It's okay. He's not gonna do anything anymore." "What else has he done?" "It doesn't matter." "Yes it does. You're my best friend." "Your best friend?" "Yeah. You have to know, what happened that night...I'm so sorry about that...I'm so so sorry." "It's fine. I'm over it...At least it didn't go too far like with..." I stopped. I didn't mean to talk about Tevin. "With who? Who tried to rape you?!" "Tevin...He raped me the day after you guys left..." "I'm going to kill him!!" "Liam...Please calm down." "I can't! He fucking-" I pressed my lips to his, making him shut up. "W-What? W-What was that?" "You wouldn't stop worrying. You sounded like Harry and you didn't stop so-" "It's okay. I didn't mind I just...I was just shocked." He was blushing bright red. I laughed lightly as he pulled into his driveway. He ran around to my side, opened the door and carried me on his back inside. "Liam!!" He threw me on the couch, hovering over me. He began to tickle me mercilessly. "Liam! Stop!!" He smiled, suddenly stopping, the tension becoming thick. He leaned down and connected our lips. They moved in sync. It felt so wrong to kiss him, but he was such an amazing kisser. My hand went up to cup his face. I heard footsteps and pulled away from him, pushing him back on the couch, far from me. "Hey Anna!" "Liza! It's so nice to see you!" I said, getting up and hugging her. "Li? What's wrong babe?" She asked sitting beside him. I turned and saw his face was pale white. "Nothing...Why?" "You look like you've saw a ghost." "I'm fine." "Alright...I'll see you later babe. I'm going to shop with Perrie." "Alright I'll see you then." She smiled and kissed him before walking out. "You can not tell Harry." "You can't tell Liza." "Deal." He pulled me into his lap. "Who's your face pale?" "One, that kiss. Two, I was afraid you'd tell her." "I'm not like that..." I said rubbing his arm. He smiled and connected our lips again. "Liam I can't." "I thought you enjoyed the kiss..." "It wasn't bad. It was a good kiss but I don't want to do it again. I feel bad." "Babe...That was the best kiss. C'mon." "No Liam..." "C'mon, I know you felt something." "I'm sorry but I didn't. It was a good kiss but I didn't feel anything." "Alright...I understand." "Thank you." I said with a small smile. My phone began to ring. "Hello?" "Hey babe. You can come back whenever." "That was fast!" "Yeah I thought it was gonna take longer! Luckily not! I'll see you at the house babe. Love you!" "I love you too Haz. Bye!" I hung up. "Time to hit the road again." "Already?" I nodded. "Ugh fine." I got off his lap and went to the door. "Liam! C'mon!"

I walked in the house, Liam behind me. "Harry?!" The boys all came out of the kitchen and picked me up. "Guys!! Put me down!" I exclaimed laughing. Liam came over, joining them. "Harry!!" I heard a bark. "There's a dog here?! Where?" The boys smiled, sitting me down. Harry stood there, holding a small puppy. On it's neck, was a piece of paper. I took it off and unfolded it.

'The person holding me wants to take you to prom.'

I looked up at him and smiled. "Of course I'll go to prom with you!" I smiled and kissed him. He kissed back, his arm going around my waist. I pulled away. "So what's his name?" "Gus." "After-?" "Yup." I smiled and kissed him again. "I love you." "I love you too."