Chapter 24

"Liam can we cuddle?" "Sure Anna." He said, lifting me up and carrying me upstairs to his room. He sat me down and wrapped his arms around me. I was sitting in his lap, his arms around me. It was quite relaxing, but then his phone began to ring. "Sorry babe." "It's okay." I said, getting off him. "Hello?...Why are you crying?...Hey calm down. It'll be okay. I'm sure everything will be fine...If you do and she finds out she'll never forgive herself alright?...Call her...That's not going to help anything...No I haven't...Okay. Bye." He hung up and looked at me worriedly. "You need to go see Harry." "That was him?" "Yeah. We need to go." "No Liam. What's going on?" "Nothing, just call him and tell him you love him or something if you won't go see him." "Why?" "He wants to kill himself. He think he's the reason you left him. He thinks he hurt you." "I don't understand why he called you. I thought he hated you...no offense." "None taken. Maybe he thought you might be with me?" "I don't know...Fine I'll call him." I got my phone out of my pocket and dialed his number. I waited a long two seconds before he answered. "A-Anna?" "Hey Harry...Don't kill yourself. Please. I love you so so much. Don't hurt yourself. It's not your fault I left okay? It's my fault. It's all mine." "H-How'd you know?" "Liam told me...He called me and told me." "Oh...I love you Anna. I miss you." I sighed. "I'll talk to you later yeah?" "O-Okay...Bye baby." "Bye Harry." I sighed and hung up. Then the tears came. "Hey hey hey. Don't cry. This isn't the strong girl I know." "I'm not strong without him..." I mumbled quietly. "What?" "Nothing..." "Alright...I have to go because we have a concert soon but I'll see you when I get back okay?" I nodded. "Bye Li." I kissed his cheek before he left out the door. My stomach growled. I sighed and went into the kitchen. Pickles and peanut butter sounds good. Gotta love cravings.

*

-Liam's POV-

"Anna?" I didn't hear anything. I turned on the light and saw her asleep on the couch. I smiled small and lifted her up, taking her upstairs. As soon as I laid her down, she felt for something, or someone. I guess she's used to sleeping with Harry now. I took my jeans and shirt off, laying them in the corner. I grabbed a pair of shorts and slipped them on. I laid down beside her, cradling her in my arms. She leaned up and kissed me, her eyes still closed. "I love you Harry." My face fell. All I did was kiss her again. She smiled and buried her face in my neck. "Goodnight Liam." My eyes went wide. She just called me Harry. "Goodnight babe."

*

-Anna's POV-

When I woke up, I realized I wasn't in a bedroom. I was in a living room. Then I realized what was going on. Me and Liam were on the floor, his back against the couch. I sat in his lap, my chest against his. He was watching TV but he was on the phone. "No, she's asleep right now...Yeah she's okay...She didn't want to see her father. She was afraid he'd kill the baby..." Surely he's not telling Harry. Right? "Babe..." "Anna! Hey. I have to go. She's awake." He hung up and looked down at me. "Who was it?" I asked worried. "It was Tevin baby...He promised he wouldn't tell Harry." "Why'd you tell him?" "He wouldn't leave me alone. Harry already called him and asked if you were okay so he wanted to know what was up." I nodded. "Sorry An..." "It's okay." I said smiling. "How's the baby doing? How are you?" "We're good I think...I'm not really sure. I think we are." He smiled a little. "Any sickness yet? Cravings?" "I'm a but dizzy and I had a craving yesterday." "Was it gross?" He asked smiling. "Pickles and peanut butter." "Aw gross!! That's disgusting!" "I know!" He laughed, leaning down to kiss me. I pulled away, making him miss my lips. "Aww." "No kissing anymore." "Babe!" "No Liam." I said sternly, trying not to laugh. "Fine."