Chapter 2

I can't go meet him. It'd be crazy and he wouldn't even remember me...But what if he does? Would we become friends again? No he won't remember me. Besides, I wouldn't want to me friends with somebody that left me for three years. 'Yes you would.' A voice in my head reminded me.

I sighed and went outside to check the mail. In it was three magazines. I don't even order magazines. I check the name and it had my name on them. Then I saw the covers: all One Direction.

Who did this? Who would do that?! I ran inside and called Tevin.

"Hey baby." "Hey I just got some magazines in the mail...You didn't put them there did you?" "Nope I didn't. Why?" "I didn't order them and on all of them, they're on the cover." "Who?" "One Direction." "Oh...That's strange. I wonder what happened...Maybe he sent them!!" "I doubt it. He probably doesn't even remember me." "Well, I wouldn't be able to forget about you so maybe he hasn't either." I smiled a little bit. "Well thank you babe but no, I don't think he remembers me...I'll talk to you later." "All right! Love you!" "I love you too."

I sighed and flipped through the magazines. Then I came to one page that was just Harry. I stared at his picture, reminiscing.

I miss him. I hate to admit it, but I miss him like a toddler misses its mother on the first day of preschool. I feel like I'm missing something with him gone. 'Oh yeah, probably you're sanity.'

-Harry's POV-

"Harry what's wrong with you mate?! You've been in a bad mood since yesterday!" "I don't know..." I lied.

"Well suck it up and let's go."

I rolled my eyes, following Calum. I overheard the boys talking. "Is he still depressed?" "Yeah...Do any of you know why?" "No. I don't." "Yeah me either." "He's been like this for a few months..." "Home sick maybe?" "I don't know...Maybe." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not depressed." I announced walking in the room where the boys and the emos stood. "You seem like it. What's up?" "Just miss some people back home." "Mum and Gemma?" "Yeah sure." I scoffed. "What's wrong with you? You're being moody and feisty." "I'm a terrible person. That's why I'm like this." "Harry what are you talking about? You're one of the best people I know! You're my brother!" "You don't know what I did...None of you do..." "Harry what are you talking about?" "Forget about it. Let's go rehearse."