Chapter 21❤︎Waiting 6 Months for You

Before we begin, I'd just like to say that this chapter may involve hospital related things, death and blood. If you're sensitive to these types of things, you may want to skip this chapter. Thank you.

Also thank you for the support on the last chapter. I was scared for the twist that was going to happen with this book, and I am so so so happy that you all support it and I'm glad you guys were kind of shocked at the change. That was what I intended! Thank you all for 3K reads and just thank you for everything.

❤︎ Y/N Means Your Name❤︎

❤︎F/N Means First Name❤︎

❤︎L/N Means Last Name❤︎

❤︎EA/C Means Ear Color❤︎

❤︎T/C Means Tail Color❤︎

❤︎E/C Means Eye Color❤︎

❤︎H/C Means Hair Color❤︎

❤︎N/N Means Nick Name❤︎

❤︎POV Means Point of View❤︎

Daniel's POV

I called the hospital everyday to check on Y/N. I couldn't be there for her, so I had to check on her via the phone at least. Everytime I heard bad news. 'We're trying our best'. They haven't recovered her yet.

Perhaps I would have to wait 6 months.

This reminded me of the Aaron situation. Where Aphmau had to wait a year to see alpha. With the scars. Would Y/N have scars?

I woke up. Another nightmare. I couldn't sleep. What if I lost Y/N? She had a 45% chance of dying. I heard police sirens outside of the house.

I got up, still in my pajamas, and ran down. Dottie, Rylan, Blaze, alpha, Aphmau, everyone was there.

"What's going on?" I whispered as I approached Dottie. Dottie turned to me. "Someone's being arrested.." She muttered. My eyes widened. I guessed it was Maria because of attempted murder on Y/N.

If Y/N was here instead of Maria, maybe Y/N would've been arrested if Maria called the police.

The police were interviewing everyone. It came to me.

"Sir. Do you know what happened between F/N L/N and this Maria character?" The man asked. "I-I do.." I muttered. "F/N went to talk to Maria because she had done some horrible stuff to me and her in the past.. Maria had other intentions.. She stabbed Y/N." I muttered. "What horrible stuff did she do?" The man asked. "Changed someone with a potion to look like one of our friends and manipulate Y/N, and be verbally rude to Y/N and me." I explained. The man nodded.

"What were your relations to Y/N?"

My heart dropped. What were my relations to her? She was my girlfriend. And I loved her. And she loved me.

"She was my girlfriend." I muttered. "I see. Listen, buddy. I heard she was in the hospital. I'm sorry." The man gave me a hug and walked off. Maria was at the door, screaming.