Chapter 12 ❤︎ Valentines' Day

❤︎ Y/N Means Your Name

❤︎F/N Means First Name

❤︎L/N Means Last Name

❤︎EA/C Means Ear Color

❤︎T/C Means Tail Color

❤︎E/C Means Eye Color

❤︎H/C Means Hair Color

❤︎N/N Means Nick Name

❤︎POV Means Point of View

Your POV

Tomorrow was me and Daniel's date and today was Valentines' Day. Fun.

I got up and yawned and stretched and walked into the bathroom and got ready and heard someone enter the main bedroom. It was Daniel. I jumped onto Daniel and hugged him and yelled; "Happy Valentines' Day!!" I laughed. Daniel laughed and hugged me and I hugged back.

I guess me and Daniel were technically considered.. Dating? We weren't official, but we were planning on going on dates and we technically had our first date and we both like each other, but I wasn't going to push it.

"Do you have any plans for me today?" I said with a evil grin on my face. "W-What!? W-Was I supposed to!? Sorry sorry-" Daniel began. I laughed. "Daniel it's fine!! I was just kidding!!" I laughed. Daniel blushed, embarrassed. "Oh.."

I grasped onto Daniel's hand and ran into the kitchen and stood at the stove and grabbed some batter and some butter. "What are you doing?" Daniel asked suspiciously. I grinned. "We're gonna make pancakes, silly!" I said. "Oh.. Oh!" Daniel said. We started cooking pancakes together and when we were finished, we ended up having three plates. Daniel and I decided to get a plate of our own and split the other one.

We walked towards the table and we began eating, and I cleaned up while Blaze walked in. "Good morning guys!" Blaze said cheerfully. "You're in a good mood. What's up?" I said. "Well..." Blaze began. I saw a blush grow across his face. Me and Daniel looked towards him.

"I asked Dottie to be my official girlfriend earlier this morning and she said yes!!" Blaze said quickly and excitedly. "Congratulations!" I cheered, grinning. "So, when are you two becoming official?" Blaze asked, smirking. I felt my face heat up and saw Daniel blush. "B-BLAZE!" I shouted. Blaze laughed and ran while I chased him.

After me chasing Blaze for several minutes, or was it hours? I walked back in. Daniel was talking to some werewolf that I swear was quite familiar.. Then I knew it, Maria. 

"So, Daniel, would you like to go on a date for Valentines' day?" Maria asked innocently. I swear I saw Daniel cringe. I walked over. "Hi Daniel! What's going on?" I asked as if I didn't hear anything. "Oh, nothing. I was just about to go out." Daniel said, shooting a look at Maria's 'innocent' face. "But what about our date, Daniel?" Maria cooed. Daniel quickly grabbed my hand and sped out, Blaze looking at us, confused. "Hey, Blaze, N/N, wanna go get something to eat?" Daniel asked cheerfully. "Sure!" Me and Blaze said.

Me, Daniel and Blaze walked to a random place and ordered some lunch and ate.

"Why was Maria there?" Blaze asked Daniel. "I don't know. She just.. Walked in." Daniel said. He sounded equally as confused as Blaze. "If she's here, then that's obviously bad." I pointed out. Daniel and Blaze nodded.

"Well, lets just celebrate Valentines' day without thinking about her!" I grinned.

Blaze went off to go and hang out with Dottie, leaving me and Daniel alone. "Wanna go and do something?" Daniel asked, looking at me. I nodded quickly, me being bored. Daniel laughed a bit. "How about we go and go swimming or something? Ooh, or play fetch!" Daniel exclaimed, basically drooling. I laughed. "How about the beach then?" I suggested. Daniel nodded quickly.

We went and grabbed some things like balls and such and changed into some sort of swimming suits that we can swim in. Daniel got into a normal T-Shirt and some shorts and I got into a bikini type thing and we walked to the beach.

I grabbed a ball and ran into the water, Daniel chasing me. "Ahaha, I bet you can't catch me!" I teased. Daniel scoffed before chasing me. I tripped on literal sand and Daniel snatched the ball from me and started running. "Hey!" I shouted playfully, getting up and quickly chasing him.

We did this for a while, laughing and having fun. When me and Daniel sat down, we were dripping wet.

Daniel sat down on a blanket and I sat down beside him and wrapped my arms around him, cuddling close to him. I saw Daniel blush and look towards me. Daniel wrapped one of his arms around me and pulled me close to him. This is the closest we've ever been to each other.

"Happy Valentines' day, N/N." Daniel said calmly and sweetly. "Happy Valentines' Day Daniel!" I said, nuzzling him.