Chapter 10 ❤︎ Boarding the Boat

Please Remember These Things!

❤︎ Y/N Means Your Name

❤︎F/N Means First Name

❤︎L/N Means Last Name

❤︎EA/C Means Ear Color

❤︎T/C Means Tail Color

❤︎E/C Means Eye Color

❤︎H/C Means Hair Color

❤︎N/N Means Nick Name

❤︎POV Means Point of View

Your POV

Today we were boarding the boat to Starlight's wonder parks. Daniel insisted on helping me because I still had a slight fever, but I wasn't coughing or anything.

When Daniel walked into my room I was taking the pills Daniel got me. I drank some water and swallowed them with the water. I grabbed onto the plush Daniel grabbed me and I looked over, my T/C tail wagging. "I'm ready and all packed!" I said, grinning.

I sniffled a little bit, having a runny nose. Daniel laughed and walked over, rubbing my head. So many people did that!! I know I was short, but I wasn't that short, like Aphmau!! Like in high school Blaze used to use my head as a arm rest..... It ended with Blaze having a black eye.

Daniel grabbed my 2 suitcases and I held my plush to my chest and we walked to the docks. Some people shot me and Daniel glances, us being werewolves, and some backed up from us, but we continued.

"Hey Daniel, hey Y/N!" Aphmau waved. I waved back, grinning. "Hey Aph!" I yelled. Aaron just looked over towards me and said hi to Daniel. Me and Aaron have never talked, he kind of creeps me out.

"Dottie, Rylan and Blaze are going to be a little late, everyone else is already on the boat." Aphmau explained. I sneezed a couple of times as Daniel helped me and my suitcases onto the boat.

We realized last minute that rooms had to be paired. Blaze, Dottie and Rylan got on. Rylan called the only room who didn't need any pairs! Blaze and Dottie got paired, so did Aphmau and Aaron, Kawaii~Chan, Garroth and Zane and everyone else picked. Me and Daniel were the only ones left, so me and Daniel chose to be paired. We scanned the rooms and found a nice one, but it only had one bed. "I'll sleep out there!" I suggested.

Me and Daniel ended up arguing. We decided we'd just sleep together, in the bed. Dear Irene this is gonna be a long ride.

I unpacked and plopped onto the bed beside Daniel and grabbed my phone. I showed Daniel some funny videos and we watched some together, laughing. "I'm hungry!" I complained. "Do you want biscuits? Because I brought some!" Daniel said, sitting up. I nodded quickly. "Yes yes yes!!"

Daniel grabbed a box of biscuits and we shared it while watching our videos. We ended up passing out watching the videos.

I cuddled up onto Daniel, still being cold under the blankets.

Daniel's POV

When I woke up, I saw Y/N grabbing onto my waist, pressing herself against me. I blushed insanely. "Oh my irene.." I said out loud, which resulted in Y/N jumping up and falling off the bed. "Oowwww!!" She complained. Good thing she didn't see herself cuddling up next to me, she would've killed me.