Chapter 11 ❤︎ Double Date

❤︎ Y/N Means Your Name

❤︎F/N Means First Name

❤︎L/N Means Last Name

❤︎EA/C Means Ear Color

❤︎T/C Means Tail Color

❤︎E/C Means Eye Color

❤︎H/C Means Hair Color

❤︎N/N Means Nick Name

❤︎POV Means Point of View

Your POV

I sniffed out Daniel. I continuously sniffed. I scented him in our room. I knocked. "Daniel!? Hello!?" I called out. Daniel opened the door. "Huh? Yeah? You need something?" He asked, letting me in. "I got exciting news!!" I barked, smiling like a crazy woman. "Oh really?!" Daniel said, his eyes beaming. We both sat down on our bed. "I'm officially apart of your pack!!" I squealed. Daniel gasped. "Really?! Did alpha approve of it!?" Daniel asked excitedly. I nodded quickly. "Alpha sure did!!"

I let out a yawn and sighed. "I'm so tired..." I said groggily. Daniel chuckled. Daniel helped me settle down on the bed and I drifted asleep..

Daniel's POV

I smiled seeing Y/N sleeping happily.. Even if she's taking both sides of the bed. I needed space to sleep too! Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I quietly opened the door and before the person could speak, before I could identify them, I quickly hushed them. "Shhhh!! Y/N is sleeping!" I whisper-yelled. I heard a familiar voice go 'oooh'. Blaze.

"Come in, Blaze!" I whispered. We sat down on a small couch in our room. "What do you need?" I whispered. Blaze whispered back. "So.. Uh.. Don't tell anyone but.. Me and Dottie are going on a date.. And.. I need someone to come with me and Dottie and.. Everyone else said no they were busy that I told.." Blaze said rubbing the back of his head.

"What!?" I whisper-yelled. "Who are you going to take, then!?" "Well.." Blaze began. "I was thinking about you and Y/N.." Blaze mumbled. I jumped back, surprised. "M-Me and Y/N!?" I said loudly. I felt my face heat up. "Hey!! Don't wake up Y/N!!" Blaze yelled. Suddenly, we both heard a yawn and we looked over.

Your POV

I yawned and stretched and looked up, seeing Daniel and Blaze staring at me. I stared back. "Hey Y/N me and Daniel have to ask you something." Blaze said awkwardly. "Uhh.. Yeah..?" I asked groggily. "Will you go on a double date with me and Dottie with Daniel?" Blaze said quickly. I saw Daniel's face go a bright red while I felt my face heat up. "U-Uh..." I mumbled. "Sure!" I exclaimed without thinking. "Great!! I'll text you the details!" Blaze yelled before Daniel could protest and he ran out.

"W-We're going on a date.. Y-You know that, right?" Daniel mumbled. I jumped back while I was in bed, hitting my head against the head of the bed. "W-What!?" I gasped. "Yeah..." Daniel mumbled.

Lets just say it was awkward for a while.

I got a text and picked up my phone. It was details for the date. "For the double-date it's going to be when we get on the island, which will be literally tomorrow, and we're going to ride some rides, spend some time on the beach and then get icecream to finish it off." I said. Daniel nodded. I smiled slightly. I was actually kind of excited to go on this date with Daniel but.. Did it mean anything to him?