Chapter 18 ❤︎ Reputation

❤︎ Y/N Means Your Name❤︎

❤︎F/N Means First Name❤︎

❤︎L/N Means Last Name❤︎

❤︎EA/C Means Ear Color❤︎

❤︎T/C Means Tail Color❤︎

❤︎E/C Means Eye Color❤︎

❤︎H/C Means Hair Color❤︎

❤︎N/N Means Nick Name❤︎

❤︎POV Means Point of View❤︎

Your POV

It felt like it had been forever, but I was finally going back to the island. Back to Daniel.

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" My mother asked softly. "Yeah, I'll be okay.." I muttered. I wonder if Daniel will be waiting for me? Or Blaze? Was Maria still there? I had so many questions..

Maria's POV

I grinned. I was in my room with my phone, glaring at it. Who would I tell first about Y/N? Or 'N/N' as MY boyfriend calls her. I cannot believe she has the NERVE to steal him from me!

 I decided to text someone who I knew would believe me and hate her guts, Katelyn. I mean, she already hated Y/N.

M - Maria, K - Katelyn

M - Hey, Katelyn, are you awake?

K - yeah, do u need something?

M - I need to tell you something about one of the werewolves..

K - dear irene.. what?? i really dont have much time, sorry

M - You know Y/N, right?

K - daniel's girlfriend?? yeah

M - She's not his girlfriend, unfortunately. Anyways, I heard Y/N is supposed to be this big hotel business owner, but instead she's wasting her time and making her business fall! How irresponsible, right?

K - i mean that is kind of irresponsible

M - Do you mind passing the news around?

K - is there a reason why?

M - I just want people to know how much of a bad person Y/N actually is! She can't keep up this innocent facade for much longer.

K - okay. i'll get the news out. cya.

M - Bye!

Katelyn's POV

I grunted, slightly annoyed, but this was juicy gossip from Maria. Even though I don't like the girl, especially her werewolf origins, she sure does know how to gossip.