Chapter 2 ❤︎ Ready! Set! Fetch!

Please remember these things!

❤︎Y/N Means Your Name

❤︎F/N Means First Name

❤︎ L/N Means Last Name

❤︎EA/C Means Ear Color

❤︎T/C Means Tail Color

❤︎E/C Means Eye Color

❤︎H/C Means Hair Color

❤︎N/N Means Nick Name

❤︎ POV Means Point of View

Daniel's POV

I sighed, sitting down on a bench. It was a day after meeting Y/N and I couldn't get her out of my head.

"Hey! Daniel!! Wanna play volleyball!!" Yelled a familiar voice, it was Dottie. "Sure!!" I yelled back, jumping up and running over. We went over to the volleyball net that was pre-set up.

Before we could even begin, some humans, a group of them, walked over to me and the pack.

"Hey, we claimed this net first, get out of here dogs!" Yelled the human in front of the group. 

"D-Dogs!?" Shouted back Maria.

"Hey!! We're not dogs!!" Snapped Blaze.

"Guys.." I heard Aaron say before the whole pack started shouting.

Me, Aaron and Ryland stayed silent whilst Maria, Dottie and Blaze began shouting and snapping at the humans whilst the humans snapped back. They were verbally fighting. One of the humans cracked their knuckles and walked over to Blaze.

"What are you doing!?" Growled Blaze. "Putting you in your place, mutt!" Growled the human.

"Blaze!! Let it go!! Come on guys, there's another net over there!!" Said Aaron, obviously panicked.

"Oh, so you wanna go!?" Yelled Blaze.

"Blaze!!" Yelled Dottie. Blaze immediately stopped at Dottie's voice. "We gotta listen to alpha, alright?" Said Dottie, walking over to Blaze with worried eyes. "Alright." Said Blaze.

Blaze growled one last growl at the humans before running off with the rest of the pack.

"There's no other nets!!" Yelled Dottie. "It's okay! We can.. Play fetch!" Suggested Daniel.

"Good idea Daniel!" Grinned Dottie. "Yeah!" Smiled Ryland. "Good going Daniel. We'll play fetch." Smiled Aaron. The pack began to play fetch, Aaron throwing the ball multiple times.

The pack was laughing. They were enjoying themselves. Until it was 4:30, and dinner was coming up. It was time for them to head over to the dinner place, The Pearl.

Sorry this is a shorter chapter, the next chapter will have more, I promise!