.13.

Sometimes, some things are better left to be done by experts.

"Pick up the phone!" Kate yelled at her.

"Tell her where we are." The spectacled boy added.

"Answer the call!" Ellen begged her.

"Tell her to get help for us and also for my wife." Ged told her anxiously.

Nina answered the call with shaky hands. "Hello," her voice cracked. "Yeah mom, listen carefully. Something's happened......"

"Come on!," the rich man said. "Get to the point."

Unless you allowed her to complete the sentence, moron.

"Mom, listen to me." She said moving away from the shouting passengers. She strained her ears, trying to listen to her mother on the phone.

As I was watching Nina talk to her mother, the other passengers wedged their way in front of me. As a result, I couldn't see her. So, without wasting much time, I stood on the seat and watched the scene before me. My heart was pounding in my chest as I prayed that Nina would tell her mom to get help for us. "Prove yourself useful, queen bee." I muttered to myself.

"Just tell hee for ass sake where we are!" The rich man said, shouting at her.

"Mom, you've got to listen to me, please." She begges her. She turned towards the passengers. "Will you all stop shouting!"

"Nina tell her where we are, dumbass." I shouted above the other voices.

"Exactly!" Paul said agreeing with me. "She's so dumb." He shook his head at her.

I chuckled. He had no idea how right he was.

"Oh God, what are you doing?" Billy said, watching her pace in the compartment.

"Please...... out of the way." The rich man said, makimg his way through the crowd from behind and walked towards Nina. "Give that phone to me." He extended his arm.

Nina stepped back. "No, go away Adrian!" She shouted at him, kepping her phone out of his reach.

"Just give it to me!" He demanded. "You don't know what to tell your mother. People are stuck here, you ass." He said reaching out for the phone.

"Get away from me!" Nina shouted at him, pushing him away.

"Just give the phone to him!" Ellen said anxiously.

"She's such a useless thing!" Paul said glancing at me.

"Go away from me!" Nina warned him, her back pressing the glass window.

"Oh God! Just give me the damn phone!" Adrian demanded, almost reaching for the phone behind her back.

"Give him the phone!" Kate shouted at her.

"I said stay away from me!" Nina shouted at Adrian. Her fist just missed to knock him in the jaw.

"Stop it!" The spectacled boy said with his hands above his head.