*5*

Om used to go to hospital and meet gauri and spend time with her..
She felt really relieved wen he is with her...within two three days they became very close each other...

She enjoyed the moments with him...
She felt really attached with him..
Always wen he bids bye to her; her eyes will filled up with tears as she is going to miss him...
She always miss him too...she started  waiting for him...
He too..
He always love to meet her...
Bt it was not known to ridhima..bt he shared everything with his family...
They all were longed to meet her...

He couldn't enquire abt her past to doctor as he is out of station and his junior dont know her case as she is new one to hospital...he thought to ask him abt her wen he come back...

One day om was driving to the gallery which was proposed by shivay for his exhibition...it was the same way of gauri's hospital..he thought to visit her after visiting gallery...

He suddenly put break as someone jumped infront of his car...he was shocked...
He jumped out of car to check it....
She was laying down on the road...her face was not visible as her long hair covered her face...
Two three people came behind her..
They literally dragged her..she was crying loudly to leave her...

He was confused at first minute so that he couldn't ask her she is fine or not...he felt someone attached to him..
He came out his thoughts and went to her..

G : Leave me..leave...

The people who took her made her stand ..she have a doll and a kitten in other hand..she was saving it from accident..she doesn't care for herself...he felt like the voice is familiar to him..he felt the voice similar to gauri and was thinking on it..
He was shocked to see the doll in her hand and understood it is gauri...

Om : gauri....

She too was shocked as it was om infront of him...
She managed to free from the clutches who stopped her and tuck her hair behind her ears to check its him or not...as she realised its om ..she ran to him...the staff of hospital were the people who tried to hold her..
She was running from hospital to save the kitten...
They tried to hold her ...

G : om..say them to leave me ..

Om asked them to leave her...
Bt they refused...

P1 : who r u to order us..we r staff who r responsible for her..and we have to take her...

Om : do u know who i am..i said leave her...

P2: i will show u who i am..

He tried to catch her..bt she hide behind om...
Om catched his hand...

Om : i said no...

One tried to beat him...he hold his hand too...

Om : don't mess with omkara Singh oberoi..it won't be gud for u..

By realising he is an oberoi they left him...he too came calm...for the first time he was using his surname for getting a favour...bt he was not at all cared abt that..the thing is he want to save her..

Om : look...I am the frequent visitor in ur hospital...and i am saying i will get her there...

They agreed to him..

G : yes...i will come with him...u go...

He went to her and made her sit in car with her doll and kitten...
He too came to her seat...she was excited ...as she met him and she was going with him ..

G : om.. where r we going...?

Om got angry on her..

Om : gauri... don't u have brain..why did u jumped infront of car...wat if something happened to u...?

Gauri was shocked with his sudden burstout...she was scared...till the day he called her ri and today he called gauri..it hurts her...he scolded her too .. she thought he is disturbed with her...
She started to cry...her tears started flowing through her cheeks..by seeing her tears his anger melted out ...
He suddenly moved to wipe her tears...
She jerked him off...

G : don't come near me..u don't like me...u r not my friend...

om : sorry ri..sorry...u r my friend na..

He moved to her and wiped her tears..
She didn't say anything to oppose him as she heard ri from him again....

Om : sorry ri...i  was scared.. that's why i scolded u...wat if something happened to u..wat will i do..who else is for me..?

She was stunned by his words..she thought he was scolding her for her carelessness..as he hates her ...bt it was morethan that..
He was scared of losing her...

G : will u get sad if something happens to me...?

Om : haa...ri..if something happens to u who is for me as friend...?
Don't say like this anymore...

She nodded with a smile...

G : u will save me right...?

Om smiled at her innocent question...

Om : i will be there with u...

She smiled at him...

G : om..i was saving her...look she is scared..she could have died today...

She said while caressing the kitten in her lap ...
She was saying like she done a great thing...yes really she done a great thing... without considering abt her life she saved a kitten..bt wat if something happen to her..om felt like losing himself... bt he don't know why...yhe felling he having now with her is something undefined...and morethan that indefinable..
He caressed the kitten ...

om : don't do like this anymore...

She nodded ..

Om : shall we go now...

G : where r we going...?

Om : to hospital...

G : no..om..i don't want to go there...plz...

Om : bt i have promised them i will get u there...

Her face faded...
She didn't talk during the drive..
He can understand her thoughts...
They reached hospital and he made her out of car..he left her with the staff...her eyes have tears ...it clearly shows she doesn't want to stay there..
She left to her room without turning back to him...she didn't bid bye to him or neither turned to him..
He went meet the doctor as he returned from his trip....
It is very important now for him to know abt her...he knocked on the cabin door..

Om : may i come in doctor...

D : yes..come in..
Hi ..omkara...how r fine..

Om : fine...how was ur trip doctor..?

D : it was fine..so why did u come here...

Om : actually... doctor ..i want to know abt gauri...

D : gauri...? bt why..?

Om : Nothing doctor..i jst want to...
We bacame friends here..i felt really attached to her..she is very nice..

D : yes..she is very nice omkara..bt wat  she suffered was really bad..

Om : what happened to her doctor..i want to know abt her...

D : ok..i will tell u..we can go out for sometime...

Om nodded at him and they went out of cabin...
They had a walk...