*30*

Another night...
Om came back from studio...
Janvi was waiting for him...

J : om..

Om : yes..mom..

J : u didn't have food na..have it..

Om : ri..??

J : she had..bt only a little..

Om : why..?

J : she said she dont want..bt i insisted and had a little..

Om : is she ok..?

J : haa fine om..i checked her sometime before..that time she was ok...bt i felt a little hot on her body....bt i didnt felt like having fever..u plz check on her when u go to room..

Om was worried and he didn't ate anything ..he went to room to check gauri...
He sat beside her...
Her face was pale..lips were red..

He touched her forehead..it was burning...
He was worried for her...
He called janvi..

Om : mom...

She came to their room..

Om : mom..she is burning with temperature...

J : what..??wait i wil take medicine..

Om : haa..mom..fast..she is not well..

She too was worried and came to her and touched her forehead..

J : bt om..
I had checked her..she was fine...

Om : how could i know..? I came out after giving u her responsibility..then how did u not aware of that..?

He was worried for her and blamed janvi..she could understand his situation...

J : om..relax...she will be fine...

Om nodded bt with a worried frown on his forehead..

J : i am sorry om...i didn't felt fever so i jst left her..it was my mistake..i should have check her..

Om was worried and felt guilty to question mom like that..

Om : its ok..mom..i am sorry...i shouldn't have question u like that...i am sorry mom..

J : its ok..om i can understand...
I will take medicine...

She went to take medicine...
He sat beside her..by his touch she opened her eyes...she was not getting a fine sleep...

G : om...

Om : ri...

She gave a faint smile.. eventhough she is weak..her smile is beautiful always..

Om : ri..u ok..?

She pointed to her head..

G : here ...its paining...

Om : it will be fine..

He smiled at her...
He started to sooth her head to reduce her pain...
She leaned to his lap...
Janvi came there with medicine...
Om made her have the medicine..
She again laid to his lap...
She soon dozed off..
Om was running his hands through her hair with love..
He was slowly massaging her head...
He said janvi to sleep ..he will take care of her..she said it's  OK for her...bt om didn't allow her to avoid her sleep as she is taking medicine...
Gauri wrapped her hands around him in sleep...
Om slowly placed her on bed ..and went to kitchen to take icecubes to reduce her body temperature..
He took a cotton and started to put it on her forehead...
He changed it Time to time...
Slowly her temperature slow down...
After sometime she again opened her eyes...om was worried for her...her eyes jst want to see him..

G : om..

Om : haa..ri..do u want something..?

She nodded no...

G : om.... don't go..

She jst want to confirm om is with her....

Om : haa..ri..i am here only...with u..

She smiled...

Om : i am here..u sleep...

She again closed her eyes...and slept off by holding his hand...
He bend down and kissed her burning forehead...
Om too dozed off in a sitting position...

Nxt morning ...
Om took her to hospital as it was noted day for her check up... eventhough she have little temperature...he didn't want to miss out her regular check up as he don't want any risk abt her...
Doctor reported that she is very happy with her life and positively reacting on medicines...
Doctor prescribed medicines for her...
On returning she was talking to om very excited...om was listening to her talks...
Bt not according to their expectations a car rushed to their car...and within nick of time...om turned the car to the other side to avoid accident...
He place his hand infront of gauri to save her from hitting... eventhough they were protected by seat belt...bt on saving her om hit his head on car steering..as he got hit his head he lost his conciousness...
She is perfectly fine without even a scratch on her...
By seeing him unconscious she was worried and started to cry...
people crowded around their car...by seeing this gauri got scared and  She too got unconcious.. and people took them to hospital...
Oberois rushed to hospital...doctor examined and clears that gauri is fine and unconscious due to sudden attack..
Bt om...he is unconsious..he had done several scans for his head as he hit his head...
They were worried for om as he hit his head...

He is in sedation of medicine...
Everyone were waiting for him getting concious....