*47*

Doctor went to check her..
Everyone was waiting for his words...they only want to hear that their ri is fine...
He came out after check up...

Om : doctor ...how is my ri...?

His eyes were tearing up..

D : she is fine omkara...She is back to her life...

Everyone was relieved...they were happy to hear that she is fine...

J : can we see her...?

D : not now...she is sleeping...
u plz come to my cabin..

He said to omkara...
He looked to his family and signed he will be back...
He went to doctor's cabin...
Everyone was again in a tension that what the doctor want to tell him private...?
Is there anything serious...?

In cabin...

Om : doctor..may i..?

D : come omkara..

Om : doctor...is everything fine...?

D : omkara...i have to tell u something serious.. that's why i called u privately..
She is normal now...she is back to her life..I know u and ur family were very much attached to gauri and taking care of her..

Om understood where he is heading to...

D : That day when u said u will take her care...and took her from here..i told u there are only a few chances of getting her memories of period which she was not well...there r other chances too bt in most cases they don't remember the past...
What was her life..?who were in her life...? patients normally don't have such memories of that period after the got normal...
I think u r getting what i mean...

Om nodded...
It was his greatest worry...till today he was waiting for her well being bt morethan that worried abt her reaction after that...
What will he do if she forgot him and their family...

D : i am not saying she will forget u..bt there r only less chances to remember u...if she didn't have those memories...u cant force her ..bcz it will worse her situation...i think u r getting...

He nodded...

D : its crucial the time when she awake...u have to be prepared..lets hope for the best...

Om nodded...
Nurse came to cabin to tell the doctor that gauri is awake ..

D : come omkara...

Doctor ran to gauri's room to check her...

Om rooted at his position...
What he should do...?

If she forget him..? If she failed to recognise him...? What will he do...? What will be his life...? He cant live without her..she is part of his life now..
He cant think abt a life without her...?
If she remember abt her past with me...will she accept me...? Or will she reject me...? Will she blame me for marrying her without her permission...?
He hugged her without her permission...he kissed her without her permission...she allowed him in that condition..bt it was not her normal condition...bt now she is normal..now she is back to her life...will she blame him for that...? Was he wrong to love her...?
Was he wrong to do that to her...?

His mind was disturbed like an angry sea...
He went out from cabin...

Wil she have memories of her past life...?

Will she remember om...?

Will she remember oberoi mansion and their family...?

What will be her reaction when she know that she is married to om...?

What will she decide...?

What will be the reaction of om if she didn't remember him...?

What will he do...?

Wait for the next...
I am thinking wat should i pen ..