*15*

Nxt morning..
Om went to his studio before gauri wake up...
She felt really bored without om...
Ridhima came to his studio to meet him...
In these days They didn't tried to call each other...
Om was still angry with her for her behaviour..so that he didn't want to call her...and ridhima was in a mind to break up..bt wen she understood he will not come back to her..
She thought to say sorry to him and mend their relationship..
He felt happy that she understood her mistake...he was ready to forgive his friend...bt atlast their talk end up on gauri...

She want to throw her out of their lives...bt he didn't agreed to that..and their talk end up in great clash...
Both shouted at each other...

Ri : om..i don't understand why r u giving so much importance to her...i am nothing to u...bt she affect u alot...wat is actually happening...what did she done for u than me...?what did she done to u to make u happy...??

This was enough to raise up his rage...
How could she say like this about his ri...?
She was pointing on his ri's character...
How could she...

He raise his hand to slap her bt withdrawn....

Om : jst stop it ridhima...stop it..otherwise i will forget u r a girl...

His family taught him not to physically hurt woman...

Ri : it was my mistake to come back to u..its over om..i will never come back to u...u live with that bloody...

Om : jst leave...

He shouted at her ..
As she went he beat his fist in the table...he took his car and drove back to home...his anger was uncontrollable...he didn't want to talk to anyone...
As he entered home he directly went to his room...
Gauri was waiting for him in the room...
As she saw him she ran to him...

G : where were u om..?where did u went without saying to me...??

He was no in a mood to talk with any one.. eventhough he was in anger he said calmly to her ..

Om : ri..jst leave me for sometime...

Bt she was unaware of his mood and not ready to leave him...

G : no..i want to be with u..
I won't go...

Om : ri..plz go naa...i will come with u after sometime ..now u go with bhabhi..

G : no..i wont go...

Her adamant behaviour made him angry...

Om : i said leave...jst leave from here...
Why cant u listen what i am saying...?

She was shocked with his behaviour...she stood like a rock with his shout...and everyone was shocked to hear his shout to gauri..he was never like this to her...wat happened to him...
She was shivering in fear by seeing his anger and went out to her room by crying...
As she went out of room ..he went out of house in anger...
He returned only in night...he was calmed now...everyone was waiting for him..

Om : u didn't sleep yet..?

S :r u serious om..?

Om : what happened..??

S : We should ask this question..what happened to u...?

Om : shivay..it was jst ...i couldn't control myself...i said something...

A : something...? Really om..what all u said to her...

R : u really hurt her O...

Om hanged his head in guilty..he should not say like that to gauri..it was his mistake...