*18*

She was abt to jump from the bridge...
Some people saw her climbing on the rail of bridge..they worried as she is going to attempt suicide and ran to her..

P1 : hey girl....what r u doing...?

She opened her eyes by hearing the noise to her.. only to find a crowd staring at her..she was scared with that..they were questioning her...
Bt she didn't tell anythng...she didn't get down from there..
She started to weeping by fear..bt crowd was talking each other abt her and  trying to bring back her from bridge..and they questions her abt her name..home.. family..in between...

P 2 : girl... come down...u will fall...

She felt scared of unknown people...
She folded her hands to her heart in tension...

G : no..i won't come....

P 1 : see...we will talk.. don't jump..

G : no....my om will come to save me...
He will come only if i jump...

Meanwhile ...
Ridhima reached her flat..as she entered she sighed in relief.. she jumped in joy...she put music in high volume and danced to it...she ordered her servant to get wine for her....and servant brought it for her...
She moved the wine glass to her lips and sipped it...

Ri : i am so so happy today.. this is my best day...that crap will end today...hayeee....i will be back to life of om...lets enjoy ....

She was in her dream land...

Ri : today is the day i was waiting for...i am sure om...u will come back to me...u cant live without me...after all i am much better than that mental crap...she will end today..
U will come...and i am waiting...

She again sipped the wine...

Meanwhile om was madly searching for his gauri..
He stopped his car on seeing a crowd there in the junction..he knew it was normal crowd there..always this town will be crowded like this..bt dont know why his heart says to check his ri there...
He stepped down from car..and moved fast to the crowd..
People were discussing to get her police station as she is not answering them...
His eyes were searching for ri in that crowd...
He moved the people aside with a worried heart to check his ri...
His heart beat were raising..sweat beads formed on his forehead..
He heard people talking that some girl is trying to suicide on bridge...
Bt some other opinioned that she is behaving like mad...
By this he was shocked and worried as he doubted it is gauri.. abt her...he ran to the said spot..

There...
One of them tried to move to her....
She was scared of him that if he would do something to her...

G : don't come near me...for sure i will jump...

After that noone dare to touch her...

G : om...where r u...save me...i am scared...comefast..

She mumbled...
Her eyes teared up...
Bt people thought she is attempting suicide due to her personal problems... and they were making stories of her...
She was struggling hard to stand on the rail of bridge bt was scared to get down as the people infront of her were unknown to her...
Om saw the crowd there near the bridge and moved the people aside like a mad and got to the middle of crowd...
She was scared of the people and weeping silently as she dont know what to say... One of them tried to catch her....bt she felt scared and jerked ...
Suddenly her feet slipped from the rail...
Everyone was shocked...

************************************

I am sure atleast some of u will want to beat me for this cliffhanger...i know..
Bt sorry my dearies....
Jst wait...
Only for nxt day...i will update...