41°

It was nighttime, they decided to stay at Seungcheol's apartment again and Jihoon found himself squinting at his phone screen. He was supposed to join the others partying in the living room but here he was, utterly disgusted by something. He was tagged in numerous posts made by Seokmin and Seungkwan, and his Twitter was still constantly blowing up. Seungkwan's posts were pictures taken by a typical phone while Seokmin's posts were live tweets.

sunshine.dk
we're at the park rn aaaAAAA I SMELL DATE

sunshine.dk
I wonder who bought Soonyoung's bubbletea hhh,,, I know well as his bestfriend since middle school that Soonyoung's the typical guy who takes out his own cash for his own stuff but we're not really sure this time👀👀

sunshine.dk
Wait omg they!!! Are!!! Holding!!! Hands!!!

sunshine.dk
the biggest dork @sasskwannie is taking pictures of them using a professional camera wow I stan a great fansite and shipper

sunshine.dk
omg is Jihoon calling someone,,, wELL yeah he is he placed his phone on his ear and spoke yes instead of yeoboseyo iDk if that's informal or not to him though

sunshine.dk
oMG HE WAS LITERALLY SPITTING FIRES OVER THE PHONE AND I HEARD A FEW OF CURSES FROM HIM ALL THE WAY FROM A BUSH HERE WITH BIG DORK @sasskwannie I WONDER WHO CALLED

sunshine.dk
okay the call was ended Jihoon was the one to hung up

sunshine.dk
Jihoon is sighing in distressed language, I wonder who caused him to be so damn mad

sunshine.dk
Soonyoung looked concerned with his boyfriend,,, omg wait they're heading to an empty bench in front of the elegant fountain wootwoot

sunshine.dk
Jihoon's talking a lot¿¿ well yeah his mouth is moving a lot but me and big dork are like 10 feet away as if I would hear their conversation duH

sunshine.dk
wait... is Jihoon crying? And Soonyoung dropped down his bubbletea just to hug him? And he comforts Jihoon? And Jihoon soaked his shirt with his um, tears? WAIT SHIT MY BINOCULARS BROKE THANKS TO A CERTAIN DORK SQUEALING OVER THEM ARGHS I HATE LIFE

sasskwannie
THEY HELD HANDS IM SCREAMING
[view photo]

sasskwannie
oof Jihoon cried and am happy to have taken photos of him literally weeping at Soonyoung's um shoulder¿ or neck¿

sasskwannie
I broke Seokmin's binoculars when I frantically danced in happiness making it fly away and drown on the fountain bahah loser that's what you get for calling me a fatass hog

sasskwannie
oh and as the ambassador of soonhoon nation and as a master fansite, i must post the hd pictures i took of them👀👀👀

Jihoon raised his eyebrow. They were with us at the park? Livetweeting almost every single detail? Taking pictures with a professional camera with the shutters muted and flickers turned off? Seungkwan is a master fansite indeed.

Jihoon let out a distressed huff, putting down his phone on his nightdesk beside his bed as he turned it off to avoid the further blow ups notifications in Twitter consisting of numerous likes, retweets and mentions that could possibly make his phone lag in any second.

And to speak again, the fact that they were staying again in Seungcheol's apartment after the small trip they had to follow Seventeen to a fan meeting made Jihoon remember the smooch accident that happened between him and Soonyoung. Remembering clearly the moment, Jihoon mentally cursed at his own self for being drunk.

And as if on cue, Soonyoung ran inside their room before panickedly locking the door. His hair was messed up as if someone had harshly grabbed on them, his shirt and maong jacket were disoriented as the jacket hung loose from his shoulder thus exposing his collarbones, and sweat was trickling down the side of his face; and Jihoon has to admit it, his goddamn boyfriend was so hot.

"Oh damn it, Wonwoo was drunk and Mingyu had to pull him away from me." Soonyoung quickly responded before Jihoon could even open his mouth and ask what's with Soonyoung's fishy look. "I'm sorry for letting my guard down, Jihoonie, I didn't knew Wonwoo was someone desperate and uh, horny when drunk. I still love you and only you, please don't think of me as any cheater."

Jihoon was still internally drooling over Soonyoung's look, unable to say anything and felt bewitched. His deep lovesick thoughts weren't even interrupted when he heard a faint scream outside that probably came somewhere in the middle of the short hallway that said "SHOONYOUNG COME BACK HERE I NEEEEED YOUUUU! YOUR D─" and Jihoon assumed that was Mingyu covering the older's mouth from saying further things.

"Jihoon?"

"Uh uhm, yes?"

"Were you even listening?"

"Well yes─ uh, no? What were you saying?"

Soonyoung let out a chuckle. "You're adorable."

"You're adorable too." Jihoon actually said with a smile. A grin that made Soonyoung feel fireworks bursting in pure happiness inside him. Jihoon smiled. Jihoon smiled at him.

Soonyoung was still looking at Jihoon's starry pretty eyes, totally entranced. His gaze then shifted down to Jihoon's rosy red lips, oh, those lips he want to kiss so much, he knew he was desperate.

Soonyoung snapped out of his thoughts when Jihoon made a hand gesture telling him to 'come here', Soonyoung immediately making his way to the bed. Well yes it's a single master bed plus the two of them shares a room, and both got no problem with that.

Once Soonyoung was finally in bed with Jihoon, the younger couldn't take it anymore so he wasted no time crashing his lips into Soonyoung's. They get the blissful feeling, absolutely satisfied, one hundred percent sure that they're unmistakenly in love with each other.

The lovely contact didn't take too long as both had to pull away to catch their breaths. Still, it was a kiss they liked and they loved.

"You can sleep here, I'll sleep on the couch." Soonyoung was about to jump out of bed and head to the couch when a hand grabbed his wrist from behind.

"Sleep with me."

──────────

I had a really long day today, I went to the mall with my fam so my bro can buy stuffs for school since their back to school is fast approaching meanwhile I went to the store to buy We Bare Bear products and I was so happy and contented :,))) I bought a Panda Bear earplugs, a Grizz hand cream, and Panda Bear deodorant and also a random colored cable because I need one eueheuehu,,, I wanted to buy a Grizz speaker but it's too expensive and also the sound quality is meh ¿¿ I also wanted to buy a powerbank but they're too damn expensive I wanna cry but anyways I spent my money well for the day, I bought clothes and the WBB products and then bought sundae then went to my parents' uni to visit the church and pray (I saw  cosplays there and my otaku soul was happily revived), then went to go grocery shopping and buy a Cookies & Cream shake then go home :,,,)))