39°

Jihoon wasn't sure of what to do. It was awkwardly silent between him and Soonyoung, until Soonyoung, thankfully for Jihoon, broke the complete silence with a word.

"Hey," was all the older male said. Followed was another quick silence before Soonyoung decided to speak up again. "Why are we so awkward? I thought we are, you know, couples."

"U-um, I'm normally awkward at situations like this to be honest," Jihoon stated, stuttering at the first few words he blurted. "Well, according to people, I'm a shy person when it comes to new things."

"That's a good confession, Jihoon," Soonyoung breathed. "But our relationship, new? It had been more than a month since we've put ourselves in this situation."

Jihoon sighed. "Okay fine, I told you I'm accepting you." Jihoon brought out his phone from his pocket and started typing something. "Okay. Status updated, Lee Jihoon, fan site of Seventeen's Woozi, is now currently in an official relationship with Kwon Soonyoung, fan site of Seventeen's Hoshi." Jihoon stated continuously as he typed every detail. As Soonyoung stood beside the smaller male to take a better look on his phone screen, Soonyoung then found out that Jihoon was typing it on a Twitter new post box.

"Are you really going to announce that to everyone all of a sudden like that?" Soonyoung questioned, a part of him worrying about some fans being anti-homo and immature.

"Yes, why not?" Jihoon glanced at Soonyoung.

"Well, what if you gain haters? Unfollowers? Some people that would trash you and your pictures of Woozi and write malicious comments on your posts, you know?" Soonyoung worriedly said, too afriad that you can tell that his heart is literally pounding.

Soonyoung watched as Jihoon tapped on the post button.

"Starting here, we're official." Jihoon tried his best to flash a smile at Soonyoung. He held Soonyoung's hand much to the other's surprise but then later calmed down. "I love you, Soonyoung. Hope we last for a long time as we go through good and bad things. No matter what, nothing can separate us, okay?"

Soonyoung was silent for a short while, internally shocked about this unknown side of Jihoon suddenly showing up out of the blue right in front of him, their fingers intertwined. What a sweet moment Soonyoung thought he should mark as a precious memory in his heart and forever engrave it on his usually forgettable mind.

"Okay."

Jihoon squinted his eyes, showing annoyance.

"No 'I love you' back?"

"Oof," Soonyoung giggled softly, which actually melted Jihoon's soft heart inside. "I love you Jihoon."

"No longer my internet boyfriend?"

"No longer your internet boyfriend." Soonyoung answered before continuing, "but now your real-life boyfriend." Soonyoung cheesily winked at the older.

Jihoon didn't know what to feel though, either he cringed at Soonyoung's fluffiness and or feel soft about it. Nonetheless, Jihoon just shook it off and randomly responded with the commonly heard sentence.

"I love you."

"I love you too, my Lee Jihoon."

Jihoon's lips stretched into a smile, his cheeks reddening.

"I love you more, Kwon Soonyoung."

"Hey, can't we just get ice cream?" Soonyoung said, cutting the cheesy atmosphere out.

"Of course." Jihoon simply replied before they went to a nearby ice cream cart—and Jihoon was unsure how to react; the ice cream vendor had not much ice cream left so the couple had to buy just one. One ice cream.

Suddenly, Jihoon felt suspicious, looking around to see where he just heard that. Soonyoung noticed.

"What's wrong?" He asked, licking the ice cream he was holding before handing it to Jihoon for the latter to eat.

"Did you hear that?" Jihoon questioned. Soonyoung just squinted his eyes.

"Hear what? I didn't hear anything but you and of course the air." Soonyoung answered. Jihoon just shrugged it off, but to admit it, what he heard was a shutter of a familiar camera.

────────── 

Okay okay but everything escalated too quick ?? I'm unsatisfied though but anyways I'll fix everything on the future whenever I have the time to rewrite this book.

Also, this is just the beginning though, although I'm unsure if the next story of this book will be long or short or just halfway. Whatever it is, if the story then later flows as crappy or boring, hope y'all are fine with that

Btw  I wrote this at Health class and didn't pay attention the whole time