34°

"LOOOOK IT'S NAEGA HOSH NIM!"

"HE'S WITH WOOZI IS BAE NIM OMGGGGG"

"AAAHHHH WE'RE WITNESSING SOONHOON RIGHT NOW!"

"IT'S DADDY COUPS NIM!"

"JEONGHANGEL AND JISOOS CRIES NIM TOO!!"

"AAHHH VERNOFF AND SASSKWANNIE NIM ㅠㅠ💕"

Fangirls (and fanboys) continued fangirling over them seeing the fansite nims in personal. Soonyoung was just standing there awkwardly, trying to be the usual fan site nim he is towards the fans. He was holding his camera even though Seventeen hasn't even started their fan meeting yet. Jihoon was was busy talking to the fans too and giving away some free giveaways to them.

"Woozi is bae nim, are you and Naega Hosh nim a thing?" Asked a fan.

Soonyoung internally flinched from the question given to Jihoon and Jihoon just stayed relaxed and calm, which Soonyoung wondered how.

"Not yet." Answered Jihoon.

Not yet.

The fanmeet started right away. Lucky for the fans especially the HoZi shippers, Hoshi and Woozi were sitting next to each other, and so were Soonyoung and Jihoon, their all time favorite Hoshi and Woozi fansites.

Soonyoung was busy taking pictures of Hoshi. But because Woozi was sitting just next to Hoshi, he was unfortunately distracted.

He doesn't know where his camera should face, but either way, fans are not even sure yet if NaegaHosh nim switched biases with Wooziisbae nim officially.

But still, Soonyoung is a fan site of Hoshi and Jihoon is a fan site of Woozi.

Meanwhile, Jihoon is being the loyal fan site he is. His camera lenses focused only on Woozi and no one else.

Later, they took a break as Seventeen walked at the back entrance to take a short break.

Jihoon and the other males continued giving away his free giveaways to the fans, so they were left out by the "gag trio". The three fan sites went out of the venue to take fresh air from the environment including Soonyoung.

"So better tell us. What exactly happened last night?" Seungkwan spoke in his serious tone, making Seokmin's atmosphere of humor vanish all of a sudden.

"O-Oh," Soonyoung stuttered. "Something unexpected happened last night. I believe it's a dream but my heart doubts so."

"And what is it?" Seokmin questioned.

"Jihoon kissed me."

──────────

So last Monday at PE class we played badminton and I suffered having thigh cramps at my left leg and my right foot stings from playing it :(((((((((((

Anyways so I just realized that the gag trio (my precious babies) all has S on the start of their first names (Seokmin, Soonyoung, Seungkwan)

Kindly add me in 'coz my first name starts with S too :')