37°

The dinner table was noisy as usual, but Soonyoung and Jihoon seemed off their worlds. They were sitting across each other—no, scratch that. Hansol, who was sitting beside Soonyoung, exchanged seats with Jihoon who was sitting beside Seungkwan. Now they were sitting beside each other, Hansol and Seungkwan acting like couples were in front of them.

"Meat," Jihoon managed to mutter out the food he always wanted to eat since dinner time had started, but was unable to since it was by the far end of the table, just in front of Seungcheol.

Soonyoung heard him and was quite responsive. He gestured to Seungcheol to give him the plate of the meat, bringing and playing it in front of Jihoon.

"Eat well." Soonyoung randomly said.

Jihoon felt his cheeks rise up a little bit. "Thanks."

"How are you and Soonyoung hyung?" Chan, who was sitting just beside Jihoon, lowly asked.

"Nothing wrong, Chan. Just the typical always."

"Hyung, until today, people are really confused of your relationship with him; we're not sure if it's real or not, if it's just something made up or not. So, now that I'm here asking one of the specific person involved, is it a yes or no?" Chan whispered, pausing for awhile. "Real or not?"

"Chan, I don't know. I'm too confused. It'll take time for me to realize what exactly is the right thing. And also, you're too young for this, or are you just purposely matured at this age?"

Chan just nodded, ignoring the last sentence stated by Jihoon. "Understood, hyung."

When Jihoon eyed his plate away from Chan, now he wished he should've just ignored the younger; Chan only asked him the nonsense questions and brought up a conversation between the two of them just so he could get Jihoon's piece of grilled meat.

──────────

"How did it go? Was there something that happened?" Seungcheol asked Soonyoung as he dropped down his bag on the bed and looked at the younger who was resting on the desk.

"Hmm, it's too embarrassing to say it out." Soonyoung responded. Remembering the memory, Soonyoung was grateful that Seungcheol can't see his cheeks becoming red.

"I'll be a good friend, Soonyoung— oh wait, I've always been. So come on, say it."

"J-Jihoon. . ."

"Soonyoung, even if you don't say it, I'll still be able to know. Remember? The recorded cam is mine."

"Find it out with your own brain, find it with your own eyes!" Soonyoung stormed out of the room, slamming the door of Seungcheol's shared room with Jeonghan. Seungcheol just shrugged before taking out his laptop and opened it-immediately tapping on the specific file as soon as everything loaded right on the screen.

"What exactly happened?" Seungcheol asked himself, with no one to answer but a gush of cold air which probably came from the air conditioner. "Let's see." He tapped on the play button and began to watch as if a hit mega blockbuster had just begun.

──────────

"Wait wait wait wait, slow down Chan, it's just 7 in the morning and I'm still half-asleep." Seungkwan dramatically said, Seokmin softly giggling at his extraness. "Again, Chan? Mind to share it again in a more understanding and organized way?"

Chan took a deep breathe before speaking in a calm manner and monotonous voice. "So. . . I heard Soonyoung hyung slamming the door of Seungcheol hyung's and Jeonghan hyung's room and went to our room last night. I heard the conversation and they were talking about something-something that happened."

"Maybe it's about him and Jihoon hyung?" Mingyu chimed up,sipping on the green tea offered to him by the hotel service.

Seungkwan and Seokmin dramatically gasped.

"There has to be something involved with SoonHoon."

"Hmmm, something's fishy," Jeonghan hummed.

"Damn guys, I was only suppose to type a morning greeting to carats with an HQ of Meanie from yesterday's fansign when I typed 'Soonhoon has sailed' instead. It's too late to back out now since I accidentally posted it already. Likes and comments are running way too fast." Wonwoo sighed. The boys checked on their phones to check on @mingyuismylove.

mingyuismylove

921,385 likesmingyuismylove soonhoon has sailedView 831,274 commentssasskwannie this is damn iconicjeonghangel how really iconicvernoff Meanie pic and caption about Soonhoon; this is in another leveljeonghansbaby jakkjakkjakkjakk👏👏👏

921,385 likes
mingyuismylove soonhoon has sailed
View 831,274 comments
sasskwannie this is damn iconic
jeonghangel how really iconic
vernoff Meanie pic and caption about Soonhoon; this is in another level
jeonghansbaby jakkjakkjakkjakk👏👏👏

"Good morning." Greeted two voices at once. There, they saw Soonyoung and Jihoon both on the staircase;and instead of pajamas, relievely they were wearing their casual outfits and were ready to go with the group for fun and typical breakfast morning.

──────────

Hi I just came back from the hellhole :)

I hate my sleeping habits because usually when I feel sleepy, I would sleep right away then I would wake up—I would see how many hours did I sleep because damn it's important for me to know and wtf I'm only sleeping for a few hours? I hate this oh god, and also this confirms how I don't have any insomnia at all because I'm tired and busy 25/8—I think I don't really have insomnia because I seem to easily sleep right away 

And also, shameless promotion—check out my horror/mystery/thriller svt fanfic titled 'stuck'😊