22°

It was Saturday afternoon, and it was obvious that the three youngest, Seungkwan, Hansol and Chan didn't have any classes for college, since they were the only ones left still studying among their squad, currently on their last year of college.

The whole squad met up at the cafe to enjoy their day with each other. Except for two.

And those two haven't even met each other in personal too; to be truthful, the 11 boys planned this meet up for the said two to become closer, but they couldn't come because of some business.

Jihoon told Minghao about it, and Jihoon told Soonyoung  about his.

"Jihoon hyung is expected to be lying." Minghao judgingly glanced at the males with him, talking about his one and only newly hair colored maroon hyung. "He told me his pet died. Since when did he have a pet?"

"If he did have one (or two or more, they don't know), then how come he kept it a secret to us?" Seungkwan rolled his eyes. "That hyung is rude. Just like Soonyoung hyung."

"Speaking of Soonyoung," Chan spoke up. "He told me that his noona was getting married today. He had to attend it as the ring bearer. It doesn't seem a lie thou, he sent me pics of the venue and posted some random pics of it on his story."

"So what do we have to do?" Minghao questioned.

"Get those two to meet each other personally, that's all I want." Stated Seungkwan, as he shifted places from beside Jeonghan to beside Hansol's seat.

Seungcheol shrugged. "We'll never know when."

- - -

naega.hosh
Yah

✔seen by woozi.is.bae

naega.hosh
Are we really switching biases?

✔seen by woozi.is.bae

naega.hosh
Stop seening me and answer.

✔seen by woozi.is.bae

woozi.is.bae is typing...

woozi.is.bae
I guess? |
Maybe |
Yes.
✔sent

✔seen by naega.hosh

naega.hosh
Fine.

woozi.is.bae
By the way people are talking about the two of us, each one are one of the biggest Hoshi and Woozi fansites
SoonHoon they say
I mean, what kind of ship name is that :///

naega.hosh
Did you know?

naega.hosh is typing...

woozi.is.bae
No, I don't know.

naega.hosh
You don't know then?

naega.hosh
I am newly in love with Woozi for real and so I am with Lee Jihoon♡