Shots Fired- Fangs Fogarty

It seemed like a normal day in Riverdale, the students had gone to school with stress loads on their shoulders and bellies craving Pop's burgers. It seemed like a normal day at school, too. The bulldogs and serpents were fighting again, which was normal, and Y/N was taking sides with the Serpents, specifically her long time boyfriend Fangs.
"You snakes are nothing but ro-" the Bulldog's sentence was cut off as gun fire went off in the school. Y/N froze, but Fangs was quick to yank her by the arm and drag her under a table with him. Screaming could be heard throughout the school and Y/N gasped as she thought of her friends Jughead, Toni, Sweet Pea, Archie, and Cheryl. Her eyes watered as she thought of all the ways this could go wrong.
"Baby, hey, it's okay nothing is gonna happen to us." Fangs whispered to her as he pulled her right up against his chest.
"What about our friends?" Y/N whispered back to him. The other kids in the class shushed them and Fangs just pulled Y/N tighter to his chest.
The class sat in silence, the only noise that could be heard was the occasional sound of bullets being fired in the halls.
"If we die, Fangs, I want you to know that I love you. The time we spent together was the best of times and I'm so glad it was all with you. You were my first everything and I couldn't have wished for it any other way." Y/N said to Fangs, her voice was so low that even Fangs could barely hear what she was saying.
"I love you too, Y/N. I'm sorry it took me so long to ask you out and I wish we could have more time idlf this really is the end." Fangs replied, voice cracking part way through. Y/N turned around in his lap and kissed him on the lips quickly. Tears had begun to fall from her eyes again. The two lovers just held each other.
After what felt like hours of waiting, someone approached the classroom. Y/N heard the heavy foot steps outside the door and her head shot up.
She rapidly tapped Fangs' arm to get him to hear it too. The doorknob to the classroom rattled and somebody hit the door, desperate to get it open. Y/N's heart began to race as a girl in the class screamed. Now the shooter knew that they were in there.
The bangs against the door grew stronger and more frantic. The boys in the class jumped up and began to lean against the door to prevent the intruder from getting in. Fangs removed himself from Y/N and got uup to help the other boys when the banging suddenly stopped. Running could be heard throughout the halls and Y/N relaxed. The sheriff was here.
Sure enough, the door was unlocked with a key and Sheriff Keller stuck his head in.
"C'mon kids, we're getting you out of here." The Sheriff whispered. Kids began to crawl out from under the tables. Fangs helped Y/N up and hugged her tightly.
"It's all over, baby. We made it." He whispered into her ear while letting her hair.

A/N: charlottem457 you requested this. Sorry it took me forever to write it and I'm not very happy with the ending. Its okay I guess, hope you like it.