How You Turn Them On

Jughead
Any type of dancing will get Jughead going. He thinks that it's so hot to see you dancing with the Vixens during pep rallies, football games, practices, anything really.

Archie
Wearing his clothes. If he sees you wearing his letterman jacket, he gets excited. If you sleep over and wear one of his shirts to bed, not much sleeping happens.

Reggie
Biting your lip. You do it subconsciously while you think hard or when you're reading. He finds it incredibly sexy that you can do something that jot without even realizing it.

Joaquin
Dominance. Joaquin is very respectful of your body and doesn't push you to do anything you don't feel comfortable doing. Some days you just don't want to deal with that, so you dominate the relationship for a day and that usually pushes him to do something.

Veronica
When you're rough, it really turns Veronica on. When you two kiss and you press her back into a wall, bite her lip, or let your hands roam, she prepares herself for a good night.

Cheryl
She gets turned on when you mess with your hair. She thinks that you look amazing when you run your hands through it or twirl it around your finger.

Betty
When you wear v-neck shirts, Betty gets turned on. She loves your collarbone and neck and these types of shirts show both of those things.