Joaquin Santos- Jealous

Marie and her boyfriend Joaquin could often be found at the White Wyrm drinking, playing pool, or kissing.
Tonight, Marie showed up earlier than usual and sat at the bar in order to wait for him. Pretty soon a Serpent that she had met before came over and joined her, the two chatted for a while and pretty soon, he was flirting with her.
Marie didn't care because she loved Joaquin, but it did make her uncomfortable. The boy had placed his hand on her arm and was talking to her about how he liked her legs. At that moment, Marie's boyfriend entered the bar.
She internally rejoiced at the sight of his muscular torso, leather jacket, and shoulder length hair. He narrowed his eyes at the boy touching her arm and she shot him a pleading look. He smirked and walked over. He approached Marie from behind and wrapped his arms around her waist, his face finding the crook of her neck where he placed small kisses.
The boy that had previously been flirting walked away rather quickly after seeing Joaquin's public display of affection.
"No one gets to touch you but me, Marie." Joaquin murmured into the soft skin of your neck. Marie smirked a little and turned around in his arms.
"Are you jealous?" She asked. Joaquin snorted st her words, but his cheeks flushed.
"No..."

Imagine for Pimpogrante