They Hit You/You Hit Them

Jughead
It was a bad day. It all started out when you had to walk to school in the rain, soaking your brand new shoes and shirt. Once you go to school you learned that you had failed a science test that was a big part of your grade and there was no way to make it up. After school, you got hit in the face with a football while walking past the field. Overall, it had been a horrible day and you thought that seeing your boyfriend would help make up for it.
You met up with Jughead at Pop's and everything seemed to be going well up until the walk back home.
Jughead had offered to walk you and you agreed. However, during the walk you both started arguing.
"What do you mean you don't like me being friends with Reggie?!" You snapped at him. He sighed and rubbed his eyes.
"Reggie is a dick, Y/N, and he just wants to get in your pants." Jughead explained. You gaped at him.
"Is that all you want with me?" You asked him. He looked down at you, clearly annoyed.
"No, of course not!" He told you. Your eyes started to water.
"Then why do you want me, Jug?" You whispered. Jughead snapped.
"I DON'T!" He shouted. You looked him in the eyes as tears started to drip down your cheeks. His eyes widened as he realized what he had said.
You lifted your hand and slapped him in the face.
"Fuck you, Jughead Jones. Don't talk to me anymore!" You yelled at him. He just held his cheek and said nothing, watching as you walked away from him.

Archie
Archie had invited you over to watch movies with him one Saturday. Fred wasn't home that day and Archie wanted to cuddle so he tried to do the whole yawn and put his arm around your shoulder. He failed and ended up hitting you in the face.
You shouted in surprise and Archie instantly began to apologize.
"I'm so, so sorry, Y/N!" He told you again and again. You giggled at his failed attempt to be slick.
"It's fine, Archie. Can you kiss it better, though?" You asked. He smiled at you and kissed the side of your face twice.
"See? All better." You said and the two of you went back to watching movies.

Reggie
Riverdale had lost an important football game and Reggie was upset. You had him come over afterwards to eat dinner with you, but things were quickly taking a turn.
"God, Y/N! Why do you always have to be so annoying?!" Reggie shouted. You flinched at his tone and looked down. You didn't want to say any ring because you knew he didn't mean any of it and he was just upset, but you were reaching a breaking point.
"Why can't you be more like Cheryl? At least she has a nice body!" He screamed. You looked at him, hurt and then you defended yourself.
"Why can't you be more like Archie, huh?!" You yelled back at him. Archie was a sensitive topic in your relationship because Archie was your ex.
Reggie glared at you before raising his hand and slapping you in the face. Your head snapped to the left and you pressed a hand into your cheek.
Reggie realized what he had done and tried to recover.
"Oh my God, Y/N, I'm so sorry." He whispered. You saw red and pushed him back as hard as you could.
"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE, YOU ASSHOLE!!" You screamed at him as loud as you could. Reggie kept trying to apologize, but you punched him in the chest repeatedly until he walked to the front door and left.

Joaquin
It was all an accident, really. You and Joaquin had been sitting in his room reading a magazine about cars together, when he saw something that he wanted. It was one of those little papers that you could rip out and use to sign up for a subscription.
While tearing it out, you had gotten closer to read what it said.
With one final tug, the flyer came free and Joaquin's elbow flew back and hit you in the nose.
Almost immediately, blood started to flow. You got up and calmly walked to the bathroom, but Joaquin was panicking.
"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N, are you okay?! I'm so sorry! It was an accident!" He called out to you. You laughed at his frantic shouts to you. You came out of the bathroom with some tissue plugging your nose.
"It's fine, Joaquin, I'm fine." You chuckled. He sighed in relief and wrapped you up in his arms.
"I thought I ruined your gorgeous face." He told you and kissed the top of your head. You laughed again and for the rest of the night you two made jokes about it and watched movies.

Veronica
Recently, your girlfriend Veronica had been rather distant and it made you nervous. So, to bring her back to you, you decided to surprise her at her house with her favorite movies and ice cream.
You showed up at her house around 7 o'clock and saw that her light was on. You saw her figure in the window and smiled, until someone else joined her. You couldn't see much, but it was obvious that they were kissing and clothes were coming off. Heartbroken, you left.
The next day at school, you were constantly sending Veronica hurt looks. She noticed and pulled you aside during passing periods between classes.
"What's wrong, babe?" She asked. You glared at her.
"What did you do last night?" You asked. Her eyes widened and her cheeks flushed.
"Umm, I stayed in and studied, why?" She answered.
Your reaction was to slap her in the face. The loud smack caught the attention of everyone in the hallway.
"I saw you cheating, you liar. We're done, stay the hell away from me!" You snarled. She stared at you shell shocked.
You spun on your heel and walked down the hallway, away from your ex.

Cheryl
Usually, you and Cheryl were lovey fovey, you never really argued. Today, however, things seemed to be different. She was stressed and you wanted attention from her.
She was sitting at a desk in her room, typing up an essay that was due in a few days.
"Cheryl. Cherry. Don't you wanna come over here and have fun?" You asked. She ignored you and continued to type.
"Baaaaaabe," you said, dragging out the a. She sighed and turned to face you.
"What?" She snapped. You stood up and walked towards her.
"C'mon, leave your essay for a bit, let's cuddle or something." You said. She narrowed her eyes and turned back to her computer. You groaned, but walked up and massaged her shoulders.
Normally, she loved that, but not today apparently.
She shot out of her seat and pushed you to the floor.
"Cut it out! Can't you see that I'm too busy for you to be whoring around right now!" She shouted. You stared at her, your back was hurting from the fall and your feelings were hurting twice as much.
"Okay, then I'll just leave." You whispered and walked out of the room.
She watched you walk and never said a word, even after you had left.

Betty
Betty was too sweet to ever hit you, do when she turned around and threw her arms up, but accidentally hit you in the face she freaked out.
"I'm so sorry!" She gasped and ran up to you. Her hand had hit you on the eye and caused it to water, so you were squinting one eye and not the other. She gripped your face in her hands and peppered kisses all over it.
"Betty, I'm fine. It just stings a bit," you told her. She nodded, but still felt bad so she bought you ice cream.