They Walk In On You Changing

Jughead
You had just finished practicing with the Vixens and showering. You stood by your locker with only your underwear on.
You rummaged through your locker, looking for the shorts you wanted when you heard the door open.
"Hold on, Cheryl, I'm almost done!" You called out, assuming that it was your cheer captain. The footsteps got closer and you just continued to search, Cheryl had seen you in your underwear before.
"Hey, Y/N, do yo- oh shit!" Exclaimed your boyfriend Jughead. Your head whipped around and there he stood, beanie slipping off of his head and jaw dropped, staring straight at you. You screamed.
"Jughead! Look away!!" Your cheeks were bright red and you grabbed your towel off the bench behind you and covered yourself.
Jughead snapped out of it and turned around to give you privacy.
You quickly got dressed and walked up to Jughead.
"I'm so, so sorry, beautiful. If it makes you feel any better, you shouldn't be embarrassed of your body because it's gorgeous." Jughead apologized. You smiled, blushing slightly, and kissed his cheek.
"Thanks, Juggie."

Archie
Archie had seen you without pants on before, but never anything less than that. So, it came as a shock to you both when he opened the door and walked in on you half naked. You screamed in surprise and he quickly entered the room, shut the door, and turned around to give you privacy.
"I am so, so, so sorry Y/N! It was an accident! I'm so sorry!" Archie kept saying. Once you had finished changing, you walked over to him and wrapped your arms around his shoulders.
"As long as it doesn't happen again, Arch."

Reggie
Reggie had seen you naked plenty of times and he constantly walked in on you changing. One day, you had come to his house and it had been raining, since you were soaked you wanted to change, but Reggie didn't want to leave the room. Finally, you gave up and peeled off your wet shirt.
"Damn, Y/N!" Reggie cheered. You flipped him off and slid your jeans off after some effort. You sighed in relief and stood up straight.
You gasped as Reggie's warm hands came into contact with your cold hips.
"You look great," he whispered in your ear. You shuddered, but pushed him away and pulled on a pair of his gym shorts and his shirt. Reggie spun you around so that your chests were pressed together and he placed a gentle kiss on your lips.
"You're so damn beautiful, how did I manage to get you?" He asked, his lips still brushing yours. You smiled and giggled and then you were in Reggie's arms, moving towards the bed.

Joaquin
Joaquin had always been very respectful of you, he never did anything to you without permission and he always knocked before he came in. Today, you both were rushing to get to FP's house for a meeting. You were running a bit late and Joaquin was getting stressed.
You were in his room, changing your pants when the door flung open and Joaquin walked in. Your head snapped to him and you watched as his eyes roamed up and down your legs.
"Woah." He whispered. You blushed and he walked over to you.
"Screw this meeting, we have other things to do." Joaquin said as he pressed his lips to yours and walked you backwards to the bed.

Veronica
She was upset and went to visit you when it happened. You had just gotten home from a jog and were all sweaty, so you decided to change. You had just pulled your shirt off when Ronnie burst through the door and started talking.
"Y/N I can't believe Archie, he's such a..." Veronica stopped talking when she saw you changing. You weren't ashamed of your body so you just pulled a shirt on and pulled Ronnie to the bed.
"What did Archie do now?" You asked, not caring about what she had just seen. Veronica gulped hard, but kept talking. She would never forget that day.

Cheryl
You were being goofy when it happened, you were in your room dancing with leggings and a bra on as you changed. You were swinging your hips around and tugging your leggings down little by little. The door had burst open and you screamed when you saw Cheryl staring at you.
"Cheryl, oh my God!" You shouted. Her eyes were wide and her cheeks were red, but she managed to turn away and leave the room. You yanked your leggings back up and pulled a fresh shirt on.
"Cheryl, you can come in now." You called out to her. She turned the corner into your room and started apologizing profusely.
"I'm so, so sorry Y/N. I would never do that on purpose!" She said. She got onto her knees and hugged your stomach.
"Woah, Cheryl, it's okay. It was just an accident."

Betty
You and Betty had just finished up River Vixen practice and we're changing in the locker room. Betty had always made sure that she never looked at you, but only because she wanted to respect your space. Five minutes after practice and you still hadn't changed because you were talking to Cheryl about the next few routines. When you both had finally finished talking it was almost ten minutes after practice.
You speedily peeled off your shirt and shorts and grabbed a fresh outfit from your bag. You pulled the shirt on, but it got stuck and you couldn't do anything.
"Umm...Betty? I need some help..." You called out to your girlfriend. Her footsteps sounded a few feet away. She halted for a second and then continued to walk up to you. You couldn't see anything other than the outline of her figure, but pretty soon her hands had helped pull the shirt down and free you from your trap.
"Thanks, Betts!" You cheered and pressed a kiss to her lips. She smiled and watched as you pulled on your shorts.
"You have really nice legs, you know?" She suddenly said. You looked at her and smiled.
"I'm glad you noticed."